part 1 <3

(your pov)

It was not a good day to be a 3rd year. Defense Against the Dark Arts was one of my favorite classes. Yet for some reason, it was being taught by my least favorite teacher. He burst into the room in his dramatic fashion and shut all the windows leaving us in darkness.

Professor Snape said, "Turn to page 394."

" Werewolves?" Hermoine perked up. "Sir we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not to start on this for weeks."

I had no idea when she got here. She appeared out of nowhere.

"Quiet." Snape retaliated. "Now which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a Werewolf?"

I spoke, "An Animagus is a wizard that elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice.""Very good Miss. Alatar." Snape replied in his insufferable slow manner.

From behind me, Draco Malfoy and his little entourage howled, acting childish as ever. Every interaction between Draco and I was kept to a minimum, and it always consisted of sarcasm. I whipped my head around to meet his pearly grey eyes. He met mine gave a little smirk and I turned around, rolling my eyes.

"Thank you Mr.Malfoy." Snape snapped at him.

I zoned out for the most of the class, but something about Draco's eyes drew me in. I wanted to turn around once more to capture them again, but it was too risky. I'd rather not make a fool of myself. I snapped back into reality when I noticed a paper airplane flying from Draco to Harry. I intercepted it, simply to get on his nerves and it worked.

Out of annoyance, he exclaimed "Hey. That was meant for you Alatar. Give it here."

"No thanks, Malfoy." I think I'll see for myself what kind of love letters you're trying to pass to Potter." I flashed him a wicked smile in response to his growl.

I opened up the piece of origami and it was horrific. It was an animated pencil drawing of Harry getting fried by lightning in the quidditch match scheduled for today. I looked over at Malfoy who was having a laughing fit at the sight of my annoyed face. As I turned my head back around, I was hit with another paper. It was from Malfoy, again, but this time it wasn't all pretty. It was a crumpled piece of paper. I opened it up and it said, "meet me in the courtyard." He smirked at me in his evil way. I was skeptical yet intrigued.

I waited for class to end, and when it did I took my time getting to the courtyard just to keep him waiting. I got to the courtyard and instantly spotted Draco at his goons on a bench. 

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                  If you guys like this, Ill make more :)

                                                                       - Prianka <3