part 12 <3

I looked in its direction and my face of shock widened even more. It was absolutely stunning. I had to try it on. I rushed over to the dress and immediately asked if I could try it on.

"Pick out a couple of favorites and try them all on in one round. To save time." Mum said.

I did what I was told. I strolled around through the store and picked out the best of the best. Even though I already knew which one I was going to purchase.

Draco stood next to the cashier's desk and asked them for a water bottle. I guess all that moping made him thirsty.

I went into the dressing room and tried them on. But I was saving the best for last. Mum was supposed to stay there with me and help me with my zipper, but when I came out of the dressing room, she and Narcissa were gone.

I looked to Draco for an explanation. "They're at the jewelry store down the street."

"Well, I need help with my zipper," I said, implying that I needed his help.

"Are you asking me?" He asked in a slight shock

"No. I'm asking the ghost behind you." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"If you are going to be rude, I'm not going to help you." He said in a rude tone, huffing his chest and standing up straight.

I faked a smile, bowed down to him, and said, "Your majesty, please help me with my zipper."

He cracked a smirk and replied, "Ahh, that's more like it."

I turned around, showing my open back to him. I could feel the air become tense. My heart skipped a beat and my breathing became heavy. I pulled my hair to the front so it would be out of his way. I could feel his breath on my neck. I zipped the dress up slowly, and I turned around to show him the final product. I backed up and gave a little twirl.

"So, what do you think?" I asked with a smile.

He looked me up and down with a smug face and replied, "Not your best."

I marched up to him, whipped the water bottle out of his hand, and whacked him on the arm.

"Hey," He exclaimed out of protest. "You asked for my opinion and I gave it to you."

I went back into the dressing room to try on the final dress. My personal favorite. I put on the silver dress and stepped out of the dressing room. The first person I made eye contact with was Draco. He choked on his water a little and studied the dress. He looked me up and down very slowly as if he was undressing me with his eyes. I then turned to see my mom enter the store.She stood in awe for a second and then walked over to help me with my zipper. 

Then she spoke, "I initially purchased this necklace for myself but it would match this dress perfectly. I'll wear the other one..." Her voice trailed off as she looked to her side and realized she forgot the other necklace in the store.

She rushed out the door to go get it leaving Draco and me alone once again. I walked over to the necklace to admire it, and my mother was right. This necklace would perfectly match.

"You should try it on," Draco said without looking me in the eyes.