chapter one

"Thank you" said Clint as Ty handed him a glass of water.

"Of course what did you want t
-time" said Clint.

This made Amy's blood boil.

She just got there in send silence for a moment.

" no Clint you can't do that" said Amy almost yelling.

" Amy what are you doing " ? Asked Ty.

" what does it look like I'm doing I'm making sure Luke is safe " said Amy angrily.

" is there something I should know about "? Said Clint confused.

" yeah do you remember when she showed up here randomly "?

" yes I do Ty called me and asked me if it was okay" said Clint.

" yeah well while she was here she took Luke out for ice cream and damn near didn't come back" ! Amy yelled.

" Amy I really don't think it was that big of a deal " said Ty Softly a little bit afraid to speak up.

" this coming from the guy that was 2 seconds away from calling the cops when Andrea pulled up" ! Yelled Amy.

" I think I may need to reevaluate this case" said Clint.

" is there anything else I should know" ? Asked Clint .

" no I think that's it" said Amy.

" okay thank you" said Clint getting up to leave.

After Clint left Amy got up from the bench and stormed into the house angrily.

" Amy"! Yelled Ty running after her.

" don't talk to me"! Amy snapped

" no we're going to talk about this" said Ty.

He grabbed Amy by the arm just heard enough to stop her from walking away.

" fine you want to talk let's talk" Amy snapped back .

" why the hell didn't you have my back when we were talking to Clint"? Amy asked.

" because you didn't give me a chance to speak in fact you didn't give Clint a chance to speak either" said Ty.

" I wasn't going to let Andrea put Luke in the same situation they were in before" Amy yelled.

" okay I get that I do but you might have just ruined Luke's chances of Ever Getting reunified" said Ty.

" I don't care Andrea is not a stable parent " yelled Amy.

" I know but Luke's going to hate us if he ever finds out " said Ty.

" do you want him to be mad at you or do you want him to be safe"? asked Amy angrily.

" you know what that's your problem as a parent you'd rather be friends with our kids instead of actually parenting them" said Amy.

To be continued