Father Stephens?????

Detective Phillips
The Arch Diocese has no idea who Father Stephens is. So I ask about sister Ana and her placement at the Eastern Catholic Church. They had no record of her either. They also stated due to financial issues that church was up for sale. I asked who the realtor was and they had no idea. Now I have to ask the realtor about this if they will provide me with a release of information form. Otherwise I have to go to court for a subpoena, getting that will be impossible. I head back to the church after we get the Jane Doe/Anne Jones/Paula Taylor settled. The foster family's last name is Taylor. The girl is still scared to give us much information. Her therapist can't get her to write. CPS go her all settled and the couple was nice and the farm was great. Now the earl job begins. The dead body has no ID on it. If the fingers were so cut up we might have gotten a computer match. The face was cut as well.
Father Stephens?????
The nun disappeared along with the girl. I tried to find both, but the Arch Diocese said the assignments to the church have been terminated due to closing it for property reassignment with a realtor. I thought it was awfully quiet. Except for the neighborhood. When the child screamed it fit in with the rest of the noise. I have no idea who the guy was who walked in on us.
Mrs Andrews realtors wife
I reported David missing and they said I had to wait 48 hours before I can officially report him missing. I finally call the hospitals in the areas. I ask if they have unidentifiable bodies that look like my husband. Finally Seattle Grace Hospital asked me to come in and ID a male body matching the criteria I gave them. Two hours later I found my husbands body. A Detective Phillips has me in private room asking me questions while handing me water and kleenexes.
Detective Phillips
David and Rachael Andrews wee both realtors had no children. He had several properties including the church he was found dead in. They had no children yet. Rachael thinks he tried to stop whoever killed him from hurting the girl. He usually carries a gun, but that day it was being repaired. I told her David had no idea and his attacker took him by surprise. I have to tell her we can't release David until they have all the evidence to put the killer behind bars.
Rachael
I am sitting here listening and I ask if the child is okay? He says he can't say. If there's nothing else I have to get copies of death certificates for insurance companies. Plus social security and banking and the list is endless. So ask what you need to know now please, because I have to get things done quickly.
Detective Phillips
Listen let me know if you have any problems getting these things done and I will try to assist you. I can help expedite things. I had to do this when my wife died. She thanks me takes my card and stumbles out. Nice looking lady. (Cut it out Aiden, she just lost her husband. It is hard to find a good woman working the hours I do. )
Dr Grey
Detective Phillips is headed to my office to speak to me about finding Sister Ana. I called Ana and let her know about moving the child. I asked her if I could give her number to the detective, she told me to give her his number instead.
Ana
Dr Grey let's me know that detective Phillips wants to question me. So I have Ray check him out and he is who says he is. I have my documents showing my assignment to the church. Is also says Father Stephens.
Ray
I think we should meet him at the precinct. I said as much to him.
Detective Phillips
I found out a few things that I need answers to questions from Sister Ana that have come up during the investigations. They arrive and we go into an interview room. The older man is Ray Steele her uncle. She is quite beautiful, but very young. I tell her that the arch diocese have no records of her or father Stephens and nothing about an assignment to the church.
Ana
I am glad I bought these then, here are copies of the original documents that I have now in a lock box. Apparently this is not the first time something like this has happened to the nuns. The church has had issues where something like this has happened to a couple more novice nuns two were friends of mine.
Ray
You mean where there was no record of them or the father and the assignments. Did they find a child raped as well?
Ana
I was warned about things going awry and to keep all my documents. They said that they couldn't discuss and ongoing case.
Detective Phillips
Can you tell me their names?
Ana
I am not at liberty to say anything else. He looks at the paperwork and let's us leave. I ask if they found the Father yet?
Detective Phillips
No and you need to keep a low profile until we can find him. Can you shoot gun?
Ana
If I have one and need to I will shoot one. Why aren't you asking me what he looks like and the car type?
Detective Phillips
Because we have all that, you gave the information already.
Ana
When did I do that?
Detective Phillips
When they did the kit on the girl, you were asked then by the person overseeing the evidence gathering. By the way Father Stephens is a real priest, one who we believe is the person we are looking for in a nationwide manhunt. A serial killer, rapist, pedophile. Your friends were lucky as were you. He doesn't kill nuns. Everyone else is fair game.
Ray
So as long as he thinks Ana is a nun she is safe?
Detective Phillips
We believe so, but he is escalating in his crimes. So if you see him again shoot him. Never trust a serial killing, rapist, pedophile priest.
Ray
Just this one or all serial killing, rapist, pedophile priests? Do they wear signs? Ana just trust your instincts. Any leads on where this guy is now?
Detective Phillips
Too many sightings, one at the hospital. The girl is in a safe place.
Ana
Thanks that's good to know.
Detective Phillips
This clears you in this investigation. But call me if you think of anything else. Call me if you see him any place.
Ray
Can I shoot him?
Detective Phillips
If you feel like lives are in danger. Yes.