NFS

Ana
I walk down the stairs and Christian is waiting for me, but so is Elliott. Both head towards me talking at once. I hold up my hand and stop them. I ask Elliott what he is doing here?
Elliott
I am here to buy this property.
Christian
As you can see she is going on a date and it's with me. Plus the property is not for sale.
Ana
Elliott you are wasting your time and mine, it is not for sale. My caretakers couldn't tell you that, because they had no idea where I was to ask me about it.
Elliott
I really need this property for a major project I have going on and it is the only one that meets all the criteria.
Ana
Sorry Elliott it is not for sale. Now Christian and I have a date so all three of us are leaving you in your vehicle and us in Christians.
We drive off as he gets in his truck.
Elliott
Well I tried, I won't be able to build where I dreamed about something for kids like me and my siblings to enjoy themselves safely and not worry for the time they are here. I guess the other place will work as well, the distance will make it harder for some to get to it. I could get Christian to purchase buses and have them outfitted for special needs. I have in mind exactly what I want and maybe I can get a few others involved as well. Hey they are headed where I am for dinner. Hey they treat me right and my dates love it.
Christy Danners
Why did I agree to meet Elliott here, he is running late and they won't seat me without him here.
Christian
I take Anas hand and lead her to the host stand and we have to wait a moment due to short staff tonight. Elliott arrives and his date joins us at the host stand. He asks to join us. Mom would kill me if I refused to allow him and his date to join us. He introduces Christy to me and Ana. The girl won't stop looking at me. Finally we are seated, I assure my distance from Christy. Ana has definitely noticed her staring at me.
Ana
Do you normally stare at your dates brothers? What's your name again? I missed it when my attention was on you drooling on my date.
Christy
Oh sorry I had never seen him in person, he looks so much better than his pictures.
Elliott
Hmm listen Christy he has someone already and I thought we were dating? So cut it out. He's not interested as you can see he has someone already. Let's order so we can get this over with.
Dinner goes better she got the pint or we thought she had.
Christian
Elliott is there another property that would fill your criteria?
Elliott
Yes but it is further and I will need transportation for the children to get back and forth and they will need retrofitted for special needs children. I would like to show you my ideas on it all. I have a few others lined up for when we get the property.
Ana
Not feeling guilty here Elliott. My foster parents left that house to me, they were killed in that house by twin foster teens they had after me. I worked hard getting it back in shape and not letting it go. So no means no. And Christy your barking up the wrong tree.
Christy
I am unsure what you mean Ana. (I can't believe she keeps calling me out on my staring at her date).
Christian
Just ignore her I am. I reach over and kiss her passionately. Take that Christy. I finish my meal and ask Ana if she would like to see the dance floor below at the other part of the club.
Ana
I sure would like to. Let's go he helps me up and we say goodbye to Elliott and his friend and take off. The bill is apparently invoiced and mailed to him.
Elliott
Just what we're you doing? Ana is his date and you made both of them uncomfortable. You are dating me.
Christy
Can we go dancing as well.
Elliott
Absolutely not.
Christy
Well I came alone and I am dancing like it or not. She gets up and I text Christian and tell him Christy is on her way to the dance club.
Christian
I will have Taylor keep her away from us. Do you want her kept away from you?
Elliott
After tonight yes. I really don't know her except from meeting her by bumping into her on the street. I am starting to think it was all a setup to meet you.
Christian
Possibly. Text your CPO and have him keep her away from you. I will make sure she stays away from Ana and myself.
Ana
What's going on Christian?
Christian
Oh Christy is headed here now. I am making sure she doesn't get near us. I am sending a text to Taylor and he will let security know to keep her away from us. I send the text and he nods as he sends me a text confirming he's on it.
Ana
By the way I have my badge and gun with me. Surely she won't do anything if law enforcement is here.
Christian
I hope not, but Elliott thinks it was a set up to get close to me. They just met she bumped into him. Literally.
Ana
Okay there's no telling what her real angle is. If it is you, she's going to not give up. Expect a sneak bathroom attack on either of us. Mostly you. You know try to charm the pants off you to assure her place on the money train. Have Taylor check all stalls first lol.
Christian
I will if I find the need to go. Here comes Elliott. God he has a new one in tow.
Ana
He either moves fast or they know who he is and move in for the kill. How do you live like this? I get hit on, but wow just wow.
Christian
It gets irritating for sure. The lengths they go to and the bathroom tricks they have tried. One actually came out of a stall nude. I left and had her arrested. Ana can't stop laughing as Elliott approaches with of all people Katherine Kavanagh. If I recall she's under 21. Elliott's 26 and a grown man.
Elliott
Look who I ran into Christian, I told her she can't drink alcohol in here or at all . I introduce her to Ana who is under 21 as well. Christy gets blocked by our security. She is asked to find someplace else to be. She yells a filthy name at us and sits at a table watching. Taylor whispers something and she looks frightened. I do not want to know what he said.
Katherine Kavanagh
Christian Greys security hands me an NDA to sign that covers all the Greys and Steele families. Ana Steele is a familiar name. I think a story was written about her. Nun with a gun was the title. I like Elliott I have always liked him, they are watching their security have a conversation with what appears to be a Grey groupie. I lean over and ask who is the glaring female.
Elliott
Someone who used me to meet Christian. Otherwise no one who would be important to think anymore about. So your in college and looking to become what?
Katherine Katherine
I want to become the next dr Frankenstein or his creator. Just kidding, I am trying to become a dr, but dad is making me take journalism courses as well. My courses are killing me now. I had to take a break and he we are my break and I finally meet the man of my dreams Elliott Grey stud muffin. Your reputation proceeds you I wink at him.
Elliott
As does yours, mine is more infamous than yours. So we have a few things in common. If I recall you are the same age as Ana here almost 19 right? Legal, but no drinking involved. Christian how is it we both found these two about the same time?