Ellott Bombshells

Christian
I was at a meeting with Seattle Graces Fund raising committee to establish what my money was going to be directed towards. Mom already gave me ideas and made me aware of what areas needed money the most and the hospital boards salaries were not amongst them. After going round and round I left and gave them nothing. I call mom and she's having lunch with someone in her office. It turns out it is Ana. I had Taylor bring us lunch and join us.
Grace
Christian sounded mad, I guess the board bullied him for their salaries to be increased using his donations. I know he walked out telling them he would find other places to donate. He asked me to have lunch with him, Ana just happened to be here talking to a family. So she dropped in and we decided lunch would be good just as Christian decided to bring lunch for all of us.
Ana
Today was a bad day Phillips and I had two different families to interview. It took so long that it became lunch time so I found Grace and asked to join her for lunch. We were discussing what to eat and where when Christian calls and wants to buy his mom lunch. She asks him to bring extra for a guest.
Christian
Taylor and I enter my mother's office and I am thrilled to see Ana. I kiss my moms cheek and then Anas. I tell her was going to call and set up a time to pick her up on Friday night. We agree to talk after lunch. Mom asks me how the committee meeting went. I grimace and told her they were wanting to line their own pockets again.
Grace
I have an idea if you want to do it. Ana mentioned it. It has something to do with training parents on how to recognize signs of abuse of their children's friends and how and when to report suspicions. A liaison between the authorities and the reporting persons would keep it out of legal until it is confirmed.
Ana
I feel that some abuse the system and report when nothing is going on. With an in between who knows their job and is not bullied into a fast answer would benefit all parties. The can also fast track removals of children when necessary. It is something I thought of after my foster parents were killed by foster twins a month after they moved in with them, the twins had killed their own parents. The detective missed all the signs and they killed again. The liaison could help with that as well.
Christian
Try to get me an idea on this and we can look at it more closely. Mom can find others who can give you ideas in it as well.
Ana
She already is and has plenty of ideas. It will be run by medical personnel and have access to law enforcement as a fail safe.
Grace
I have to go I have an appointment to go to.
Taylor
I will bring the car around sir. I say bye to the ladies and leave.
Ana
When we are alone Christian pulls me into his arms and kisses me deeply. He has nice lips and kisses are great.
Christian
Okay give me your address and the time will be 7pm. She hands me her business card after writing her address on it. I know this address, Elliott has been trying to buy it for a while I tell her that.
Ana
Grey Construction co is your brothers company? My caretakers have told him no for a while. I just became available for contact in the last month. Being undercover no one could contact me unless someone was dying. I guess he has no idea I own the property. I have another family to talk to today. I need to get going. He kisses me goodbye and off I go. Please don't tell Elliott I own the property, because he is persistent.
Christian
I can see it when Elliott finally finds out Ana owns what he has been trying to buy for a while. I think it's funny. Taylor laughs and says can he be there when he finally finds out.
Taylor
Elliott has been ranting about the owner for about a year. It figures, because Elliott hired a PI to get the owners whereabouts and it was a no go. It was like she vanished there was no trace of her after she graduated from college she went off the grid. She took a large sum out of her accounts and then nothing.
Ana
I am betting Elliott stopped having tracking my transactions. He must not have put together that I am the same Ana Steele who owns the properties he wants. But the he is looking for Anastasia Steele. My last family interview was open and shut. A neighbor did it.
Friday started out good
Christian
I have had a day from hell, the only light is my date with Ana. I have plans for dinner at my club. I have flowers sent to her at work. She hasn't emailed or contacted me saying she got them yet.
Ana
I had to drive to Portland for an interview and it took longer than it should have and I will have to go to the office and file this stupid report and then barely get home and shower, dress and Christian should be there within moments. What else could happen today? I find 5he flowers on my desk and decide to wait to thank him on our date.
Christian
I get in the car thinking she didn't get her flowers. We finally arrive at Anas home and Grey Construction co truck is sitting there. I knock the door and an older lady answers the door and says Ana is running a bit behind and I can join her other guest in the living room. Elliott is sitting there and is shocked to see me walk in and sit down.
Elliott
Why are you here?
Christian
Picking up my date.
Elliott
Anastasia Steele is your date? How long have you known her?
Christian
You met her at brunch.
Elliott
Ana? Oh crap.