A Surprise Party

Detective Phillips
Thanks to the Greys we have everything in place to serve warrants at the same time on all mrs Lincoln's properties. Eric and James have given us in great details how to find her torture chamber and they have even more information. Apparently she was running a kiddie porn rings as well. We find some very disturbing folders of which we hold onto the ones on the Greys. Specifically Christian Grey. Some look like he had no idea he was being taped. Then we find out they have some on the other Grey siblings. I asked if we could check for bugs and cameras in their home. The feed went directly to mrs Lincoln's laptops. She had somehow placed cameras in all three kids bathrooms, bedrooms and the pool house had them all over the place.
Carrick
Oh my God. Can we get all of those eliminated? I want charges filed now, but I want my sons and daughters privacy protected against this evil witch. My wife is beside herself for having trusted her. She has made sure she has nothing to do with the charities or around any of the children again. I need all the charges we can get on her to stick and I do not want my kids privacy invaded.
Detective Steele
We have a team coming over to find the cameras she placed in your homes and other properties. The security company you hired had someone working for her and they placed the extra cameras when they placed the ones you ordered. Apparently your housekeeper let them in and didn't keep and eye on them and they were allowed to roam the property. We found some even in your offices and your bedroom and bathroom. She had files on everyone and in every room. We can let you see all of it and you can make a choice if you want to pursuer further charges. You might give others a heads up before we call them about all of the files she has.
Grace
Omg I don't want our intimate moments displayed in court or anywhere else.
Detective Phillips
She was setting you up to blackmail you, we found files just for that purpose. She was having editing done to show you both cheating on each other. So be prepared for this if it comes down to it we have experts tearing apart all her files and records. I will need to discuss something we found with your sons and soon. We have kept the Grey files separated, but she has a submissive file and they are both in it and in her torture chamber.
Carrick
I appreciate that and we need to have them join us in this chat after I talk to them first.
Detective Steele
That would be for the best and sorry about all of this Grace and Carrick. My IT guy has done a great job with her computers and phones. We have the Grey files and folders along with documents all in four boxes. She was obsessed with Christian and that is why she chose Carl, he finally confessed that mrs Lincoln did the injuries to him. So we have three boys and the list is growing bigger. Did you know she used her seat on the coping together charity to get her claws into these boys?
Grace
Omg I had no idea. We need to find out if she has friends of her nature working with her there.
Detective Phillips
You won't have to we know of two more, a male friend and a female friend. They were taped as well, so she has them over a barrel as well. Be prepared we are arresting her later today and freezing her assets as well. We are trying to prevent her from getting bailed out and we don't want her getting visitors. You do know you can sue the security company regarding this situation?
Carrick
I am having a word with them, Christian used the same company. I have to have him check his places as well. Lord this gets worse and worse. It is like a snake came in and laid eggs and the new generation snakes laid eggs and so on and so forth.
Detective Phillips
Couldn't say it better. Well we have to get back and go through more files. Steele has been through most of it already. She's not squeamish when it comes to this since she was a victim at one time.
Detective Steele
I thanks them and ask Grace if she still wants to meet for lunch?
Grace
Yes at noon.
Christian
Dad called me and told me to have my team check my homes for bugs and hidden security cameras. In less that two hours they found something in each one of the rooms of my home and the found some on my boats, planes, and helicopters. Dad told me the whole cruel truth of the matter of who Elena truly is. I am glad I got away from her after a month of being tortured by her. He said the detectives are on their way to speak to me.
Detective Phillips
Mr Grey we need to ask a few questions and then tell you a few things about mrs Lincoln. We have spoken to your father and we will be talking to your brother about this same thing. Mrs Lincoln has tapes of you and your brother in her torture chamber and have them in a fold called blackmail material. Some are real and some are fake.
Christian
I will stop you there I was her sub for a month only. Yes she brought in others to participate and that was the last time I spoke to her without security with me. How are the boys doing?
Detective Steele
Better than they were we have them talking to a therapist and Carl is having her charged as well. She is behind bars now and she can't get bail.,we have her passport as well. We have all the files, folders on all the Greys. It is huge.