Hydes Visitor

Hyde
Well how goes the operation we planned? You don't seem to be happy.
Felicity
It didn't go the way we hoped. Ana has a strong hold on him. And she got my number quickly. They evicted me.
Hyde
Well you have your home to go back to, just get your things moved back there. They don't know your real name. Keep up with the plan.
Felicity
They have a restraining order against me for all the family.  Ethan is not going to fall for anything. Why are you so gun ho on destroying Christian Grey anyway? Ana is not going to want you.
Hyde
Listen bitch you just do as told or Frankie might be adopted once they find out what you are guilty of. Being in prison is my alibi and it's getting old. You need to up your game soon. I want it done by the end of the year or I talk. Now take care of this I have a call to make.
Felicity
Crap. I should have stayed away from him to begin with. Now I have a child by him and he has evidence that can put me behind bars for life. He will be out in ten years if he gets the verdicts overturned. I have no idea where he is keeping the evidence at and I still don't think I did anything wrong. I have no memory of killing the guy. But Hyde found me unconscious after being drugged and beaten laying by a dead man. He got me to the hospital and left me there. He said he was going to clean up the area. I took his word for it he said the guy was definitely dead it looked like he was shot. But I was drugged so how did I shoot anyone? I just don't trust Hyde's word.
???? Unknown
I watch as Hyde screws with my sister once again. I am going to find out what's going on with my fellow guards. Felicity thought I died long ago, after Hyde set up a scene in which I appeared to be dead. He took photos of me and an unconscious female with her holding a weapon and me having red fluids all over around me. I had to leave town after that, so Hyde has her believing I am dead. He blackmailed the female in the photos. I am betting he did the same to Felicity. Hyde is so self absorbed he has no idea who I am. Arvin isn't a real common name per se. James Arvin I am Felicitys older brother. I am going to find out what Hyde has on her. I make a call to friend of mine and have him look into something for me.
Hyde
I call and get my hoe in line, she's supposed to be making sure Felicity is doing what she needs to do. She answers the call on the first ring.
Gregg Lincoln
What is up Jack?
Hyde
Listen you are supposed to be keeping Felicity in line, why can't you?
Gregg
Listen honey, I am not allowed to visit her at Escala. Besides not being on her list of visitors. They have security cameras all over the place. Honey I am a wanted man. Plus she might recognize me as the guy in the photos of the staged murder scene. I have her number and address so I contact her that way boo. So when are you getting out? I miss our romantic dinners.
Hyde
Yes baby I know you do, but you need to step up your game. Send her a copy of the photos. I have to go love you boo. Click. I have to find a new hoe he is getting on my last nerve.
Carrick
My sources have told me Hyde has been getting visitors from Felicity Arvin, who visits their rapist? There's more going on to this story. I recently found out that Hyde goes both ways. Here I thought he only liked women. Wonder if he harassed men too? If he has someone must know. Most people don't report the harassment men might not want to file a report of being sexually harassed or assaulted by women or men. But especially by men.this just gets very strange. Frankie Arvin was found to be Jack Hyde's child. I am starting to question even that information.
Gregg Lincoln
Mom was never a good mother to me, no one knew I was Elena and Richard Lincoln's son. So they let my grandmother have me and she had her tubes tied. Especially after Richard found her molesting me. He sent me away and her to a mental facility. Of course she said she was visiting relatives. They told everyone I died while at a camp. Some say I am like this because of my mothers actions. I was born this way. I like sex with whoever I can have it with. I fell for Jack though. After mom died I moved back to town. I met Jack at a BDSM club that catered to everyone. He was jailed soon afterward. My parents home was bought by of all people the Greys, well Elliott Grey.
Hyde
Listen Gregg is getting too clingy and I don't want a commitment.
Jose Rodriguez
Didn't you tell him I am your man? Do we need to clarify that soon? I can assure you with a visit Jack.
Hyde
Oh we are very clear on that, you don't need to visit my cell to remind me of that. (His last visit put me in the prison infirmary)
Jose
Then get him straight on who you belong to and soon. I protect you in here from those who want to show you what rape is all about. And you know how that ends.
Hyde
I sure do and saw the photos of it. I still don't know how they got photos of the attacks. Things get done if you know people or the wrong ones.