Amberlynn

Amberlynn
I saw pictures of Ray taken at the Grey Kavanagh wedding. He just stopped calling me, I thought we were doing well. I see his arms around a lady and three children. Well guess he moved onto someone else. I guess he really wanted to play father. I guess moving and selling his house and me finding when I try to visit him. Using my key to unlock the door to find a couple with a small boy there. They said their names were the Lincoln's, Gregg and Felicity. I ask how Thea was? They were told the house had ghosts, but they don't believe in them. I see Thea waving me away. Something is wrong if she is waving me off. They ask for the keys to the house and I hand them to them. Well I guess that says it all. I walk off after they pretty much slammed the door in my face. Suddenly I feel a cold chill down my spine and look as a piece of paper floats down to the front of my feet. At first glance it looks odd and then I see something and  walk quickly back to my car. Ana and Christian Greys photos with the words die on them in red. Okay I need to get hold of someone I see Thea in the window of her room. The window is open. I have to contact Ana directly.
Ana
I just got a weird call from Amberlynn, I haven't heard from her since wow I don't think she had ever called me. So she asked me to mete with her and to bring Christian and Ray with me. She didn't want to chat by phone.
Ray
Amberlynn calling Ana kind of threw me a bit, but Cathy said she would join us for the meeting. The kids would be okay with Grace. Ana said that she needed to chat with her, Christian and me. Thea always liked her, she would pull pranks on her all the time. We both stopped communicating with each other after the birth control pill movement's. I wanted my own kids, but she wasn't ready. We never lived together she just stayed over sometimes. I started dating Cathy and we are living together now. We slipped off and married quietly. We haven't decided on whether I will adopt her children yet. Right now they all call me Ray.
Christian
Ana told me that an ex of Rays need to talk to Ray along with us and it's very important. We set it up and meet. At first when she showed me the article and the photos with the words Die in red over them I asked who did it?
Amberlynn
Okay I don't know if Ray has mentioned his mom Thea being born and dying in the house he was raised in? Well her ghost is there.
Ana nods and Christian rolls his eyes. Well I hadn't heard from Ray so I checked on him and used my keys. Well I met the Lincoln's the new owners. Gregg and Felicity Lincoln that is. Well they were pretty angry and asked for the keys from me. Theas warned me away and this was thrown from her bedroom window. As I walked down the walk to my car. Her window was open and she was standing there watching me leave,
Ana
Amberlynn shows me something with Christian and my photo on it with die written in red over our photos. She tells me who the couple is living there I pull up this information on them and one I recognize right away. Felicity Arvin, but she's going by Lincoln as well as Arvin. I start checking everything out and it turns out Gregg Lincoln is Elena Lincoln's son.
Carrick
I checked a few things and found out the Felicity Arvin and Hyde have been in contact a lot. She also goes by Felicity Lincoln married to Gregg Lincoln. I found out there is a guard who is related to Felicity his name is Arron Arvin. He hasn't done anything to Hyde yet in regards to what he has done to hi sister. I still don't know what all this has to do with Ana and Christian. I am also aware that Hyde has a bunk buddy. One that is very possessive of their bunk buddies and cheating will get you injured. Hyde is definitely cheating.
Jose
I walk closely behind Jack, he has been a very bad buddy. He broke the ultimate rule, did he think I wouldn't find out about a conjugal visit he had. Well I did and he was warned. I signal to my enforcer and back off as he handles Hyde.
Hyde
Jose following me a little too closely, he finally backed off. So I enter the showers,  after entering and stepping under the shower head. I start washing and I notice the showers that are always occupied aren't and I am the only one. Suddenly I feel metal against my throat and warmth running down my neck and it's red and it's not stopping.
Guard Lincoln
I notice a sign on the showers saying they are being worked on. I pull the clipboard and they have scheduled maintenance today. I walk by and head to the office. I notice I haven't seen our resident asshole in an hour or so. I ask Arvin if he has seen Hyde in the last hour?
Arvin
No actually he has a visitor and he was called to the visitor area. That was ten minutes ago.
????Enforcer
The laundry cart is waiting with a garbage bag big enough to place Hyde inside. The cart is taken to the laundry areas and the dumpster ares. The garbage is gone.
Arvin
We go on lockdown, the trucks emptying the dumpsters are here and have finished emptying them and have headed out. So once they have left we do the lockdown. Two prisoners have come up missing.
Lincoln
Jose nods at me and I head out for the last time. It's done and the body may never be found.