Conspiracy?

News
Warden Gordon fired when two prisoners come up missing. Two prisoners went missing within days of each other. Investigations of CCTV footage missing. No sightings of prisoners.
Guard Lincoln
I head home after turning in my resignation papers. I explained to them that Hyde being missing I had to sell our home and leave for my wife and sons safety. Felicity is scared out of her mind, more than of the ghost. Hyde's real targets are Christian and Ana. We were dragged into this because of Frankie. Hyde kept threatening to take him from Felicity. He had files on her and we could never find them.
Amberlynn
I bought the house from the Lincoln's for cash and a quick sale. They took what they could pack signed and left. The realtor was quite flirty. Thea moved my make up as soon as she could. Then she moved my birth control where I could see it.
Ana
The tv news reportedly found the bodies of the two supposedly prisoners who escaped in the dump their trash collectors use. Hyde was definitely identified. The DNA matched both prisoners they had missing. Further investigations are on going. Amberlynn called and said the Lincoln's sold the house to her at half of what they bought it for, saying they had to leave quickly. She said Theas been busy trying to marry her off. I told her I am pregnant, at first I thought the stress was causing me to be ill. Christian is going to insist I quit my job of course. He thinks I should change jobs, something safer like my own detective agency. Ray thinks it could be a good investment. I do my research and there is a need for an agency. I told Christian and Ray I will start one. I put in for my retirement. I looked into buildings and employees to fill positions. Robert asked if he could work on his spare time to make extra money. Christian told me to hire him for a management position. Mia is on bed rest Annie is running herself ragged. Christian hired staff for their household. At first Annie resisted until she met the gardner. James Danners is an older widow with six children all adults and he wanted to work in farming and gardening. Annie and him hit it off right away. Fresh vegetables are plentiful the flower garden is great. We visit Mia a lot, Christian gave her a year off with pay for her wedding gift. This pregnancy is taking its toll on her. My pregnancy has been easy.
Christian
Mia may be bed fast, but she is getting her classes completed quickly. Robert is working hard and getting his classes done he has been hired by Ana as her Hr and manager. Barney is helping set things up and put them in touch with a friend of his to assist in setting up the right kind of systems. Cathy and Ray have volunteered to help get the agency up and running. It's been very quiet and everything seems to be settling down. I still feel odd when we visit Kate and Elliott at Elena's old house. Elliott says think of it as Kate's new home. It's the game room that throws me off, her old torture room is a fantastic game and tv room men's cave.
Grace
Oh Lord, going to Kate's and Elliott's is strange, but they have definitely made it theirs though. That man cave is something else. But Kate and Elliott have changed the interior to reflect their styles. They have an announcement to make today.
Kate
Everyone probably thinks I am pregnant, but I am not. We are adopting three orphans. Elliott's friend and his wife made us Godparents of their three boys. Joey 2, Jacob 4, Joshua 6. He and his wife asked if Elliott would be his kids guardian and adopt his boys if they died. Of course he agreed, that was before we met. So his friend and his wife were killed in a crash on the way to pick their boys up from the sitters.
Elliott
Kate at first couldn't believe she suddenly became a mother of three boys. I explained to her what happened and she told me that sex would be difficult. Don't I know it. We finished the adoption with the attorney of my friends. The trusts wee setup and we decided to keep their homes and cars. The boys were able to choose their rooms and decorate them all.
Carrick
I walk in and see three young boys hanging off Elliott. He says to says hi to grandpa Carrick and Grandma Grace. Huh? He explains a bit of it, but he and Kate finalized the adoptions the day before. Elliott looks like a natural with the boys. They have had them shortly after they got back from their honeymoon. How is Kate dealing with this?
Kate
Hey I didn't gain weight or stretch marks and we have three playmates for Elliott lol.
Grace
Lol too true, are they adjusting well?
Kate
They cry still but we have videos to show them. We visited the boys often. Elliott created a huge playground in their yard. He started on one here after we bought the place. It is nearly done along with their rooms. Plus we are pregnant. Pray for a healthy girl.
Grace
Well good luck with that. All three of my children are having babies close together. Ana, Mia and now you.
Kate
Elliott has hired a cook/housekeeper recommended by Gail Taylor. So we have help. We are negotiating with Christian for childcare at GEH lol
Grace
Oh I am sure Ana will help you on that end.
Ana
What Am I helping with? Elliott has boys climbing on him, something you want to tell us. Christian is laughing at him over there?
Kate
We adopted them, their parents were close friends and died in a crash leaving them to us. And I am pregnant as well.
Christian
Wow all three are having babies, I heard you need use f the childcare facilities? Call Andrea and have her get you the paperwork ready. Tell Elliott I need him to expand the areas to allow for more areas and I want to buy the adjoining properties to create a safety zone play areas. Remind him he needs to call me about that building and if it will sustain remodels.
Kate
Thanks Christian
Mia
Can you let me walk please?
Annie
No, the dr said if you go out you have to ride in a wheelchair.
Robert
The twins have playmates now and so does Elliott. So I hear you adopted and are pregnant too. Ana I have the notes for you to look over as well.
Kate
Yep
Ana
Okay, but make sure you get the degree and then Mia, kids, and then my company. So Anderson Steele Solutions . Doe# that sound good?
Robert
It sure does. A good name indeed.
Kate and Elliott announce their adoption of there three new sons, along with a pregnancy. Christian and Ana announce their pregnancy, Anas retirement from the police force, and her newest company Anderson Steele Solutions. Robert and Mia announce his new owners position with Ana and the fact he will be the father of triplets. Mia says the triplets are it, he is going to be fixed and she is as well. Annie says yes please.
The end is only the beginning
Hope you enjoyed the story.