Safe From Stephens???

Detective Phillips
I let Ana Steele and the CPS agency know the child was safe from father Stephens. I explained how a New York Detective shot and killed him in the act of saving his own daughter from him. He again was acting as a priest. It turns out he was a real priest when he lost his mind and started all of this. We found a lot more victims as the news made papers around the world. Some still suffering, others were just the families who trusted this guy. When he got transferred they never thought that a priest would be behind their daughters disappearance.
Ana
I am breathing easier now and have called dr Grey and told her finally who I really am and what I do for a living. She invited me to lunch soon.
Dr Grey
I was shocked that an 18 year old was working a case to find a serial killer who was a rapist of children and women. Who used being a priest to do his dirty deeds. I invited her to lunch. She is being assigned to the Seattle PD as a detective. Detective Phillips is her new partner. I laughed at that.
Ana
I think it's funny to, it will look like he's bringing his daughter to work with him lol. We make plans for Thursday at the hospital.
I now call her Grace. I joke and say you can call me detective Steele lol She laughed. She calls me Ana and not Anastasia. Ray thinks I should retire, since I have been nearly three years doing undercover work. I wanted to do the kill myself, but he is dead just like when he killed my dad after raping me and my mother. I was 7 and have never forgotten it. Something stopped him from killing me, he left me by my dying mother and dead father. Nothing like being raped by a priest and watching him rape and kill your mom after killing your father. It leaves a lasting memory. My boss didn't want me on this case, but in the end I was the only one who might be acceptable as a novice nun.
Detective Phillips
Okay Steele let's get this straight, I am lead here your IQ and education stands for diddly with me. If you have something to add add when others have made their contributions.
Detective Steele
Okay call me detective Steele I earned my shield just as you have age or not I am here because I worked hard for it. I know you are my superior, but let me show you why I am going to be a good detective.
Detective Phillips
Okay let's get started shall we. We have caught a case that may cause you to throw up, it did everyone else. A 15 year old male was dumped out of a moving car with major injuries. Some we don't have a clue what made them. He was raped, wrists show cuff and rope burns. He is unconscious and has been for three days. The list of injuries go on and on. We have to interview his parents.
Detective Steele
Okay are they home or at his side?
Detective Phillips
Good question, we can't find them to interview them. He has no ID and nothing comes up in the missing persons. Once we have confirmation of who this kid is we will try to find out who is behind this crime.
Detective Steele
I grab the files and briefcase and we head out to see if we can find out more about this boy. We have three missing boys photos and they all look about the same size, build, and looks. We are hoping to match him with the photos. I drive while Phillips looks at his phone and seems to be swiping left and right. I am starting to think he is on a dating site lol.
Dr Abrams
I have just walked into the room of our John Doe victim. Two people enter the room and show their badges. They both tell  me they are detectives. I reach for the young girls credentials it is legitimate she's a detective Steele. Haven't I seen you at this hospital before?
Detective Steele
Yes when working undercover as a novice nun. I am no longer an undercover operative. We need to see if we can ID this young man.
Detective Phillips
Dr Abrams is he stable enough to run his fingerprints?
Dr Abrams
We have did all kinds of testing on him, you can scan his prints and check to see if he matches your missing person photos. So far we have been able to stabilize him, but can't figure out why he is not conscious yet. We think he will awake nice his body starts healing. Someone tortured and sexually assaulted his by very aggressively. It was like someone was taking there anger out on him or they just loved doing this to him. I am surprised he didn't die from shock. But after we examined him he has scars from years of assaults. So who knows how long he has been missing. He has reddish hair and bluish eyes, he reminds me of someone just unsure who though.
Detective Phillips
He doesn't match the photos we have, but we have to go back further in our files. Can we take a photo of him and get his height and weight.
Dr Abrams
His weight is not his true weight since he was malnourished upon arrival.
Detective Phillips
If anyone tries to see him get the name and hold them until we get here. If anyone finds out he has survived they might come and finish the job.
Carl Anderson
I can't speak about it I signed an NDA and a contract.
Detective Steele
How old are you exactly?
Carl
15 can I have something to drink and food please. Pain meds too.
Detective Phillips
You can't sign legal documents or give permission to an adult to have sex with you if any kind.
Carl
I am not allowed to say anything otherwise mistress will be mad.