Two To Go

Taylor
Gentlemen can we get your names please?
James
I am James Adams and this is Eric Goodman. Where are we headed?
Christian
My mom is a dr and she lives nearby, it looks like you could use medical attention. Anything you two want to tell me about how you were hurt? I promise we will do everything we can to help you. My dad is an attorney. He can help you as well. How old are you two?
James
I will be 16 son and Eric is just now 15. We need to talk to the cops.
Christian
Okay we will have them come to my parents home.
Grace Grey
I have my medical bag ready and waiting. Christian asked me to call the cops I decide to call Ana.
Ana
Hi Grace, I haven't forgot about lunch tomorrow. She chuckles and tells me she has two boys about to arrive at her home and they asked for cops so they can files charges against someone. I will be there shortly should I have Phillips join us?
Grace
Let's see what we have when they get here.
Taylor
We are going to have to help them walk Sir. I get Eric, since he is the worse off than the two of them and Grey takes James inside. Carrick holds the door open and we lead them to the guest bedroom on the first floor. It has medical equipment and supplies just in case. Dr Grey sure is prepared.
Carrick
Oh good Lord do we know who did this to these boys yet? Where did you find them?
Taylor
Not far from here close to Elena Lincoln's house. They are both n bad shape and asked for a cop.
Detective Steele
I arrive at Dr Greys home and it is gorgeous, I shop out of my cabriolet I call Bunny. She's old,but she has very little mileage on her. I am greeted by a burly looking guy and I introduce myself as Detective Steele. He leads me to the victims and Grace shows me what has happened to them. I call Detective Phillips and have him join us. They want to file a police report and have someone arrested. I ask where there parents are and we need their parents or guardians present. Apparently they are runaways from a foster family. Both parents were drug addicts and they have no idea where they are.
Carrick
I can stand in for them now and we can get a court appointed child's advocate involved tomorrow. I doubt we could get one tonight.
Detective Phillips
Damn what did Steele walk into? All she did was tell me to come to a friends home. Her friend has some real money. I am greeted by Jason Taylor well known as Christian Greys Bodyguard. He is also a good friend of mine.
Taylor
Hey Phillips they having you babysit or what? Your partner is what 16?
Phillips
No she's 18 but has the chops to do the job. So what did she stumble into this time?
Taylor
I believe we have a pedophile in the neighborhood and she is a sadist and practices BSDM to a dangerous level.
Phillips
Well let's see these victims and get the whole story if they wish to tell us, is their a guardian or parent present if they are underage?
Taylor
No, but Carrick Grey is acting as their temporary Legal at this point. He is going get a court ordered advocate in the morning.
Grace
Okay boys I have done as much as I can do here, these need treated in the hospital. Ana they need to tell who did this to them so they can be taken to the hospital.
Detective Phillips
Hi dr Grey I have the paperwork and a tape recorder to take their statements. Mr Grey you are their legal representation for this statement?
Carrick
Yes Detective, let's start this one at a time. Excuse us Grace, let's take James and then Eric.
James
Okay the wounds I have are done by Mrs Elena Lincoln, I was her sub until tonight when she went crazy on us after we left Carl's hospital room with her. She didn't have time to complete what she planned for him. She punished us and threw us out for a new sub. I have no idea who he is, but he was supposed to arrive at her home. We tore her living room apart before we left. She has a torture chamber is behind a secret door in her basement. It is a soundproofed room, she as whips, chains, cages, and hundreds of other torture devices. She started with me when I was barely 15 years old she started having sex with me and moved onto the punishments within a day. All the scars are and these are from Elena. I watched her do the same thing to Eric and Carl. And Eric watched as she punished us.
Eric
I was 14 years old when Elena introduced me to her torture chamber. She had two others watching as she punished me and had sex with me. She hurt me every time. I had to wear a dog collar all the time. She beat me and the others all the time, she brought in others and they had sex with me as well. I was told that no one would ever love me or believe me if I told anyone about her doing this to us. She said son of a drug addict and foster kids always lie and she is close friends of the Greys and their billionaire son. So she could get away with anything with those kind of friends.
Carrick
Eric she may be friends before now, but we don't keep friends like her, so consider you her replacement as our friend. We believe you. Detective Phillips and Steele can you get a warrant for her home and properties right away.
Detective Steele
We have everything we need to get the warrants and arrest her, we have to get the judge to sign everything. I think we can Judge Sanders to sign all of it now.