Christian Falls

Ray
We head out in my new minivan, we head to pick up Cathy and the kids. Ana is in the back so the kids and Cathy can get in the front seat and the kids in the middle seats. I get out and go gather my lady and her kids. We arrive and see the family is setting the tables outside dr Grey and Carrick Grey greet us and we introduce ourselves. I see Taylor and wave at him. Grace and Carrick show us where the food is and point to where we can go to the bathroom inside. Taylor and his wife Gail sit by us and Ana sits across with the kids at her side. I chuckle at how they love Ana. I see Christian sit by Ana. Mia joins us and then her brother Elliott. Elliott, Mia, Christian and the kids are all vying for Anas attentions.
Christian
I can't believe how many people want to have Anas attention. I have to say she's a pretty nice lady. She has a young girl who is her dads girlfriends child in her lap feeding her and chatting away. She barely has eaten her food. I volunteer to hold the child and feed her while Ana eats and she accepts. I had troubles at first and then she eats easily and smiles at me. She finally gets full and asks to go play. Her mom cleans her face and she is off like a rabbit. I ask Ana if she would like to see the grounds.
Ana
Sure, I could use the exercise after sitting for so long. He takes my hand and guides me along towards the back of the grounds and shows me the dock and asks me if I want to see the boathouse. His hand feels good in mine. He asks me if I am seeing anyone? I tell him I haven't had time to really go out on dates, plus undercover work you are in character 24/7. Now that I am a detective I won't be working undercover anymore.
Christian
So would you be available for dating now? I would like to take you out sometime. I ask for her number and hand her mine. I lead her into the boathouse and show her our boats and then show her our upstairs hideout us kids used to hang out in. I ask if she would like to Sita d talk a bit quietly. I find out she is 18 going on 19 she has been working as a undercover when she was approached as a teen.
Ana
I graduated high school pretty early on and took college courses in criminology. I excelled in my courses and got my degree at 16. He tells me he is 24 and is not dating at present. He has been building his company since he dropped out of college. The force approached me to act as a novice nun, they knew my history with this particular serial killer. They hoped he hadn't changed his looks, but my memory at six in a trauma didn't help when I actually saw him again. Sadly he escaped and because of a gut feeling a detective saved his daughter and killed him in the process of his daughter being taken. It came down to luck and a gut feeling. So I am back where it all happened. I had good foster parents and became emancipated at 16 with their help. They resisted at first knowing what I wanted to do.  After stumbling into him and his victim I failed to recognize him. It did one thing though I got in touch with my only living relative Ray. We still don't know his victims real name.
Christian
You really have survived a lot. Do you regret going undercover?
Ana
Yes I could have been of more use as a detective early on. The risks were much higher in the field. Well until Hyde that is. I still can't believe he tried pressing charges against me and sue me.
Christian
Is he that crazy or did he think you were that naive.
Ana
He uses the other bod part to think with. He kept trying to meet with him alone to talk about the Lincoln case. Even after she was dead. My boss told him no matter what I would not be alone in any place with him ever. The elevator was bad luck for me. But he is going down for that and now there are others filing charges against him.
Christian
I reach over and touch her face, may I kiss you?
Ana
It will be my first kiss ever. He leans in and softly kisses me. Then pulls me close for a more intense kiss. Suddenly we hear my name being called. That's my uncle he is probably ready to leave.
Christian
Will you go out with me on Friday?
Ana
Yes, I have to say bye to everyone. I kiss his lips and head back to the tables. He follows me. We say our goodbyes and head out. I have to move back into my home soon. The caretakers were expecting me before my injuries. It is a small home on a big piece of property. My foster parents left it to me in their will. Unfortunately I was their last good foster child. They were killed by twin 13 year old girls after having them a month. The detective missed key evidence in investigations and two killers were never considered suspects.
Christian
I hug Ana and whisper I will call later. Mom and dad grin like fools. They definitely like Ana.
Grace
Ana you and I should try to get together this week. She says to call and we can set up plans. I tell Ray and Cathy to come back soon and bring the kids. The kids were very well behaved. I invited them over for pool time.
Cathy
That's nice of you but I wouldn't want to put you out.
Grace
Oh it will be fun to have kids frolicking in the pool. It gets so little use.
Cathy
I will call you and set up a time.
Carrick
She really misses having people over. So everyone is welcome here. I see Christian whispering to Ana. Elliott and Mia left early to other plans.