Wedding Bells

Grace
I am frantically watching as Mia is having her twin boys, Robert and his grandmother have been here every step of the way. She wants to be part of the boys lives as much as she can and she insisted that Robert do so as well. I have to say I like him and his grandmother Annie Anderson. She is 50 and had to raise Robert all alone after their parents died of cancer within a year of his birth. They worked for the same company and they weren't the only cancer victims from that company. Annie found a lawyer and ended up winning a law suit for a million dollars for each of Roberts parents. She used part of the two thirds she actually ended up with to buy a home for her and Robert along with a minivan. The rest she put in a transit fund. She sold his parents home and just over all the belongings over to the new home. She needed a new start. But here they are and Mia gets along greatly with both of them. They are a huge part of the family. Christian has taken Robert under his wing at GEH. Mias mad about it. He started a day care for employees with children. Another thing Robert suggested. Everyone loved it of course. Security however hated the extra problems associated with bringing in people to staff the day care. Felicity Arvin was hired and brought her baby in with her. She is not allowed near Christian if she wants to keep her job. They have cctv on the entire floor of the daycare. I guess she is seeing someone now. Hyde got seven more years after the original ten. I learned about all this when Ana blew her stack over the hiring.
Ana
Kate is driving me and everyone else about this wedding. Christian is being a bit quiet lately and I have no idea why. At first I thought it was about Mia about yo deliver, but she's had the twins now. The boys are named Theodore Christian Anderson and Carrick Elliott Anderson. Addie was thrilled and so was Grace and Carrick, but Annie wasn't happy. So Mia added a third name of her choice before the last name. Theodore Christian Charles Anderson and Carrick Elliott David Anderson. So between Felicity, the babies and Kate I am at my wits end. Taylor calls and tells me I am needed by Christian immediately. I have Sawyer drive me to meet him, suddenly he changes directions. He heads to the airport.
Christian
I have a plan and am willing to carry it out. Ana and I have been living together for nearly a year and I want more. After seeing Mia with her twins I want that. I want that with Ana. I asked Ray for her hand in marriage and he has agreed. After all the wedding planning nonsense I am taking her to Vegas. We want simple.
Kate
I can't get hold of Ana about the invitations, she was supposed to have them by tomorrow. We have two months to go for this wedding. The dresses and tuxes are good to go as long as nobody gains weight. My wedding dress is already. Ana found a Victorian wedding dress and bought it for her future wedding it fit her perfectly. She bought shoes and her veil as well. Then bought some very sexy undergarments. I chuckle at her and she says hey better to be prepared than not be.
Ana
Hey that's the GEH jet I heard so much about. Where are we going to. Christian opens my door and leads me about as I see my recent bags from my purchases including my wedding dress being taken into the plane. What's going on, you didn't look in the garment bag did you?
Christian
No Gail packed it all. We are going to Vegas and getting married, what do you say to that?
Ana
Yes no big weddings for us. Let's get this done. He hands me a ring box and says here look at it and tell me if you like it. It is beautiful and he puts it on and asks me to marry him today. I say yes let's get this show on the road, I want wedding cake.
Christian
I was nervous she would say no, but she's ready as well. I saw her look at the twins when she heard them in her arms. We have talked about children and she wants them. I have everything in place. We arrive get dressed and get married. She throws the bouquet and we have wedding cake and head to Bora Bora for a week of frolicking. Gail and Taylor are getting married there. We have six security with us.
Kate
I finally got Ana on the phone, she's not in Seattle and the invitations need to be picked up and checked tomorrow. She is going to be gone for a week and will call when she gets back. She's supposed to be helping me out. My mom and dad are away as well. Mia is not able to help me. Cathy has volunteered her help. Ray is going to be taking care of the kids while we get everything done for the wedding. Grace is also helping. She took some time away for me and her new twin grand babies. Annie has also volunteered. Christian gave Mia and Robert paid time off for the twins two months. So they are spending their free time with the boys. College is also in the mix. Robert is trying to convince Mia to marry him. Annie would love that idea, but is not pushing it.
Cathy
Oh Lord I hope I can keep my mouth shut about what Ana and Christian are doing right now and it's so hard. They chose the easy wedding. After everything Kate is going through and putting everyone through they decided to elope. Grace and I have to deal with Kate. Her mom and dad ran away for a month. They are writing the checks but not participating in the planning. Unless you call insisting on business associates being invited that is. Ahhhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrrrrr.