Storm Brewing

Christian
I loved being with Ana in Bora Bora, Taylor and Gail married shortly after we got there. Anas phone is ringing off the hook. Kate is calling demanding to know why she hasn't answered her calls and why she isn't in Seattle. Our new home built next to Anas home. All kinds of security is being added to her property. The caretakers are going wild during all of this. Felicity made a play for Robert, he shrugged her off and told her that he may not be married to Mia, he won't betray her by dating someone else. Annie says neither of them look at others. Both are concentrating on college, work and their babies. Dating is the last thing they can handle.
Ana
Well let's get this done, you know who is going to say prenuptial agreement. Did you know that Robert has a trust fund stemming from his parents deaths?
Christian
Yes I did a background check on them, yours was really difficult to follow.
Ana
So was yours lol I have more resources and that check was a big pain.
Christian
I should have figured it out. When I finally realized you were the nun who brought the girl in. Mom was shocked you were a detective. The age was what threw me. So are we pregnant yet?
Ana
Sure lol So how many should we have?
Christian
Oh 20 at least. Kate is going to have a cow that we beat her to the alter.
Ana
That I want videos of. Okay let's get to your family's home. Everyone is waiting to kill us.
Christian
Not Ray and Cathy. They know already. See how happy Gail and Taylor were when we gave them an extra week in Bora Bora. You think they will come back pregnant.
Ana
You really love your nephews don't you?
Christian
Yep and I want my own with you. I also want to discuss you retiring when we get pregnant.
Ana
Well not retiring but I will not be in the field. They don't want pregnant women in the field. So not to worry, but you will anyway. I like being a detective, but I am up for a promotion that would keep me off the streets.
Christian
Off the streets indeed lol Let's say it puts you in less danger than you already are in lol. Okay let's bit the bullet and go to face the music.
Sawyer
I can't wait to drive for mrs Grey again. Right now Chloe Ames is driving her. MrGrey is a grumpy guy. Maybe being married will help him.
Grace
They're here. Okay who bet they got married besides me. Kate said they better not have beat us to the alter.
Elliott
I think it's great, it means we don't have to go through all the things we are now to get us married. Oh man don't cry. Our wedding is going to be great. Please don't cry. Oh goodness Kate. Can't Ana have the wedding she wants like you are?
Kate
I just want our wedding to be perfect is all. Sniff sniff.
Elliott
And it will be, think of it like this you get your dream wedding and they get theirs. That's if they were married.
Carrick
Okay let's find out and let them tell us okay. I like Ana, but Christian needs to protect his company with a prenuptial agreement.
Ray
Cathy and I know the truth is there were two weddings. Ana and Christian and Taylor and Gail. I know what Carrick is thinking, prenuptial agreements.
Elliott
Dad called me about a prenuptial agreement and I told him to forget it. No way I am making Kate sign one. Six weeks and we are married and going on a month long honeymoon. Ray is looking after the company for me. Robert has asked Mia to marry him again. This time she said yes. They are going to live with his grandmother. Annie loves the twins and she wants them to stay with her. Mia and Robert are going to save money by living with her. Plus Felicity was using the twins to wedge her way into our family by trying to become stepmother to Grey children. Christian warned her and so did Ana about trying to integrate herself into their private lives and family. She tried to hit on Christian, he shot her down. That was after Ana and Christian helped her out. He refused to eat her apply for a job at GEH. She got a job in the daycare center without him knowing it. So rather than being fired for going after Christian she found out Roberts twins were Mia Greys children. I don't think she thought that through completely. But the father of her child is Jack Hyde, so I doubt she thinks a lot through.
Mia
I have a pink heart shaped diamond engagement ring. Annie is planning my wedding with mom. Her wedding dress is being cleaned and taken in to fit me. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. It cost five thousand when she married, at today's rate it would cost about fifty grand. The wedding is going to be in two weeks in the back yard of Annie's house.
Christian
Well I am certain you figured it out we are married. So are Gail and Taylor. They're still on their honeymoon. Anas been promoted to a desk job.
Kate
I knew it, you beat me to the altar. Have any photos?
Christian pulls out an album for everyone to look at. Grace cries and passes it around for everyone to look at. He tells them that they will be getting their own albums soon.
Ana
He decided to hire a photographer to videotape and take stills of the whole event. He got them to come to Bora Bora to catch Gail and Taylor's wedding as well. It's beautiful there and he has an idea, I will have him tell you.
Christian
I bought a home there and you can go there for your honeymoon if you want to.
Kate
Omg yes please. Thanks.