Getting Ready

Kuroo's POV:

Today's the day! I get to meet my new Omega there was a omega before but..she left for a higher class alpha.

I made my way down the stairs of the band's house we are all alpha's but now we realize its gonna be harder now that we are gonna bring Omega's living with us.What do Omega's even like? Will I even want my omega?

"HEY HEY HEY!" As I looked forward I saw a owl looking Alpha,That could only mean its Bokuto as I was about to answer Daichi came out of his room "Guys keep it down we don't need another noise complaint!" "OK DAD WE GET IT!" I yelled earning a sigh from Daichi as he went to get ready.

Daichi's POV:

After I got them to quite down I got dressed getting ready to go down stairs and cook something for them to eat.Today is the day we get our assign Omega's being from a popular band means you get a Omega..but not just Any,These Omega's are Special as what I've heard.

I made my way down stairs just to see Kuroo and Bokuto with stars in there eyes "Ok you two I know you're both excited but please calm down I don't want to scare any of the Omega's so NO shouting" Kuroo looked at me with puppy eyes along with Bokuto. "B-BUT DAICHI!!!" Yelled bokuto, "HEY,KEEP IT DOWN" Yelled Iwazumi and Tsukkishima from upstairs.

Tsukkishima's POV

Ugh..why did I agree to live in this house it's so loud.Today I get my assigned Omega I'm just hoping it dosent smell like sweets I'm not a big fan of the sweet scent.I took a look out the window of my room window only to see the house dogs outside in the yard bellow.We got them when they were pups two male dogs..what a pain.

I made my way down the stairs we are still missing a couple band members."Hey Tsukkishima you ready?" I heard Daichi say "I guess,I'm hoping it dosent smell like sweets" I heard a small Snicker behind me. "Oh look its the king,guess he decided to join us on this fine day" I said with a smirk.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" Kageyama said in a voice loud enough to make Iwazumi come down to scold us."Both of you cut it out" He said sounding annoyed soon Asahi and Sakusa came down the stairs with Tanaka."Hey guys!"Tanaka said in his usual Cheery Voice "So today's the day huh?" Asahi said scratching his neck.

Sakusa's POV:

I was never a fan of Omega's or Germs in general I didn't want a Omega but apparently its important now that our Band is famous.Im just hoping these Omega's are worth it "Do you guys know if these Omega's are clean?.."I said in my usual monotone voice sounding a bit disgusted.

"I feel bad for whoever has to be stuck with you Sakusa"Kuroo snickered soon being joined by Bokuto,I never liked the two..

Asahi's POV:

We made our way outside to the car since we never walk around, with fan girls and boys its gotten dangerous going for walks.We got in the car having a butler drive us to the Omega nersury there we would find out who are Omega's are and what sickness they have and they're needs.

"Ok guys we have to be quite so we don't startle any Omgas, that means you Bokuto and Kuroo"Daichi said shooting the Duo a glare "Fine"Bokuto said going into Emo mode."eh fine by me I must conserve my voice for my precious Omega"Kuroo said with a smirk.

Iwazumi shot them a glare "You don't even know them yet."Iwazumi said in a sturn voice. "Iwazumi is right you two! They aren't objects"I said Softly.

Bokuto's POV:

I'm so excited to meet my omega! Daichi said I have to be quite so I don't scare them I really hope its not a girl maybe a cute boy would do the trick. I wonder if they will like me maybe I'll be too loud and they won't want to be my omega!

The way to the Omega Nursery was too long I wonder if the Omega's know we are coming.Everyone has been awfully quite according to the mail we got yesterday these Omega's have gone through abuse.I promise to my omega I'll protect them with my life!

Kuroo and me have been best buds since forever! I hope my omega likes him! Wonder what everyone else is handling this situation.

Kageyama's POV:

Having to date a omega you don't even know is kinda awkward what I've heard about the Omega's we are getting is that they're a bit 'sick'. We won't get them right away first we are gonna meet them after a 3 day check up we'll take them home.

On the first day of meeting our Omega's we are gonna spend time with them in they're assign nursery room since apparently these Omega's grew up together in that room. We will play and talk with them basically what they wanna do.

On day 2 they said the Omega's have never been outside unless they were with they're alphas but even then they wouldnt play outside.Due to the Alpha's only having sexual needs..but they are our Omega's now and we'll be the best Alpha's they ever had,But on this certain day we'll all go out as a group.

On day 3 it'll be a small date just us Alphas with our Omega's I can tell everyone is excited to see they're new Omega's.

Iwazumi's POV:

I heard from Daichi that these Omega's are 'Sick' he said its important for us to not lash out on them.They grew up with nurses and doctors apparently but they are all Beta's I wonder how this is gonna play out.

I wonder if my Omega is gonna be obnoxious but I highly dought it since they've only known each other.The doctors asked us to come in early so that the beta nurse can talk to us about the medicine and needs of the Omega's with us.

They want us to be in the room with the Omega's so that they get used to our scent and smell wonder what happend to these Omega's to make them like this what could mess them up this badly?

Tanaka's POV:

I've been looking out the window the atmosphere in the car is so awkward most of us had been dating someone at the time we found out we we're getting assigned Omega's.Daichi and me we're the two in the band that had someone we wanted to mark but couldn't due to them being Beta's Michimiya Daichi's Girlfriend..didn't take it so lightly.My ex what I call her now said she'll get her revenge I'm not scared for myself I'm scared for my new Omega.

I made myself a promise I would protect my Omega no matter how bad things got.I might act like a goof but now I know I have to start getting myself together for my sake and my Omega's sake.

Whatever challenges this new story will bring I promise myself that I won't allow anyone to hurt my Omega or my friends.

A/N: Hello! Hope you enjoyed I'm so excited for this story I've been reading a lot of omegaverse and decided to make this! Have a great day/night <3