🎭.1

I want sex !!!! I want sex....I want rough & pleasurable sex... do you get me ...hitler? said Mew..

Mew Suppasit a young business man of a entertainment company .

At the age of 27 ,he is CEO of his company ,though he is already rich by birth as his father own many companies all over the world but he established his own company of his choice.

In early days he used to do modeling ,it's like a passion to him ... He is good looking with a charming face...toned chest , shoulders and arm are evident that he is physically active.

He's toned areas of the body are is easily noticed through the clothing and are appealing both for man and woman.

Later on he preferred to have his own company.

****

Mew at his office

Hitler: Mew!! What happen? why are you so frustrated?I have notice that u seem to be very distracted from work all these day..

Mew:I want sex !!!! I want sex....I want rough & pleasurable sex... do you get me ...hitler ?.

Hitler: what are you saying aren't you having sex with your girlfriend?

Mew: yes yes I am but I am not satisfied, she don't understand my needs.she is just lovely dovey all the time.
u know how she is but I want more. I want it rough, enjoyable and wanna try the kinks...while saying he started his imagination..with smirk in his face.

Hilter ,Mew's business partner and a close friend, like a bro to him and who always come up with a solution to his every problem..

Ann ,Mew's girlfriend and his best friend before they start dating.
Actually Ann is in love with Mew all these year but never got chance as Mew was already in a relationship but 1 year ago ,she asked him to date and as Mew was single and know each other better so they start dating.

Ann is a beautiful girl with a sweet nature who only believe in love . Though Mew don't belive in love but he likes her.

But the problem got started after their intimacy.

Mew is a passionate person and with sex and enjoyment he is eager to try new things ...he want to try the kinks with her , wanna go hard and rough sometime but ....
Ann is opposite to that ,she do have sex with him but very rare , because physical intimacy is not important to her . she get satisfied, just by holding Mew's hand and on the hand Mew want more .

With the facts that they goes for only 1 round of intercourse between them each time but for Mew he want to devour more and be unlimited.

First few months Mew understood Ann feelings and her approach to their intercourse, so he never forced her but as days are passing, he is getting frustrated and irritated because of unsatisfied feeling in him ,it hampering his work he can't focus on it.

He tired to make her understand his needs and wants but she just ignore it and now the time has come he don't feel anything with her.

Hitler: mmm ok I understand your problem! Just breakup with her and get one who will make u happy.

Mew: breakup ??sigh.. I tired to break up with her but that not easy ,as you know she is my best friend also she love me.
While I was trying to make her understand my reason but we got in a fight and she start crying so I don't know what to do.