Cookies

(Filly's P.O.V.)
I carefully sneak down the stairs towards daddy's office. He promised he would spend some time and play with me at 1 o'clock and it's 1 o'clock. I slowly opened the door and spotted him.

He was working hard on something but what I dont know

He was working hard on something but what I dont know. I softly walked inside and hid.

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
From the corner of my eye I saw Fievel sneak inside my office. It was probably 1 P.M. I played along with him and ingnored him but watched him from the corner of my eye. He quickly ran towards the couch and hid behind it. Before giggling softly. It took everything inside of me not to laugh. I turned my chair around and walked to the cabinet so it looked like I was looking for something. When I turned back around I just saw his head pop behind my desk. Before hearing him once again giggle. "Who is there" I called out. Filly popped up holding his hands up like a gun. "Don't move" he said with laughter. I stayed in my spot and put my hands up. I carefully moved my hand to my back pocket to grab the gun. "Dont move" Filly yelled loudly. I ingored him and he started to count down from 3 to 1. I did the same with my hands to show I was holding a gun. I ran up to Filly. "Bang!" He said mimicking the sound of a gunshot. "No!" I yelled and acted like I was shot. I ran up to Filly and picking him up while he laughed loudly. I fell softly to the ground and Fievel laid on my chest laughing his heart out at our little game. "I killed you, daddy" Fievel said with a fits and giggles, "that you did".

(Fievel's P.O.V.)
Dad picked me up and walked out his office.

I cheered loudly hearing that I was allowed to have some cookies

I cheered loudly hearing that I was allowed to have some cookies. Dad chuckled as he walked through the house and towards the large kitchen. We arrived and he put me on one of the counters before he walked to the cookie jar that was sat ontop of one of the cupboards. He walked back and out the cookie jar next to me and walked to the cellar to grab some of the milk. Dad arrived back with two cups if milk and sat it beside me.

(Thomas's P.O.V.)
We enjoyed some cookies. I popped another cookie in my mouth and saw Filly move towards me and stand up on the countertop before stealing my cookie from my mouth.

 I popped another cookie in my mouth and saw Filly move towards me and stand up on the countertop before stealing my cookie from my mouth

(Filly's P.O.V.)
I laughed and smirked at dad who looked shocked. I broke the cookie in half and handed him the smaller half of it. "So you steal my cookie. And then give me the smaller piece. Ya little tyke" dad replied but took the cookie. For the rest of the day we just played some games or played with some toys. Visited the horses and ponies at the yard.

Published: 20th of September 2020

Request for all my books are welcome