The Phantom Of The Opera

Erik kept his gloved hand around mine as we walked down into the catacombs. I still can't believe it, I'm in the Phantom of the opera movie!

The candelabras moved away as we passed through, Erik was leading me to his lair!

Erik would turn his head and look into my dark brown eyes, I blushed as he smirked and looked back in front of us. Then I heard the opening of 'The Phantom Of The Opera.' I began sing

"In sleep he sang to me. In dreams he came. That voice which calls to me and speaks my name. And do I dream again for now I find. The Phantom of the Opera is there, inside my mind."

As I sang, Erik used his free hand to grab a torch and lead me down the spiral staircase, when we reached the bottom I see Erik's horse, Caesar. Erik helps me onto the back of the horse, then grabbed the reins and leads Caesar. Singing the next verse.

"Sing once again with me, our strange duet. My power over you grows stronger yet. And though you turn from me to glance behind. The Phantom of the Opera is there, inside your mind."

We stopped in the underground lake, on top of the lake was THE gondola! I felt my heart sped up.

Erik helps me off Caesar, takes my hand and helps me into the gondola before stepping in himself, I see him grab a long black pole and pushed us forward.

"Those who have seen your face, draw back in fear." I sang "I am the mask you wear..."

"It's me they hear ..."

"Your/My spirit and my/your voice in one combined. The Phantom of the Opera is there, inside my/your mind," We sang together.

While we sang we passed through strange carvings with different expressions. Some were happy and some were angry. I swore I heard the ghostly choir singing

"He's there, the Phantom of the Opera. Beware, the Phantom of the Opera."

I kept looking forward, my fingertips made contact with the murky waters as Erik sang the next verse  "In all your fantasy, you always knew. That man and mystery."

I looked at him "Were both in you,"

"And in this labyrinth, where night is blind. The Phantom of the Opera is here/there, inside my/your mind."

I looked forward and saw the giant iron gate.

"Sing, my Angel of Music!" I heard Erik say to me

"He's there, the Phantom of the Opera."

I started vocalizing as we came closer to the gate. The curtains behind them raised by  themselves and the iron gate slowly rose

"Sing, my angel! Sing for me!"

I vocalized higher, pouring my heart and soul into it. As he continued rowing the gondola large candelabras began to come up from the water.

"Sing, my Angel."

I sang more higher, looking around his home, and saw a huge organ, music scores and papers scattered around, pictures, paintings and more.

His home was beautiful...

"SING FOR ME!"

I hit the highest note perfectly and flawlessly, my eyes widened in shock as I put a hand over my chest.

I'm in the phantom's lair!

This is amazing!