The Final Confrontation

Kaylee's POV

Once I finished putting my hair into a ponytail I grabbed a cloak I walked out to meet the others, we're at Dracula's castle, I knew that we have to split up so I'm going to see Dracula by myself

I spotted Van Helsing talking to the others as I kept on walking to them, A look of determination written on my face. Jonathan, Raoul, Quincey, Arthur and Jack were ready on horseback to chase down Dracula.

Christine spotted me and everyone faced me. Now all eyes were on me I walked passed them and climbed onto a horse as Christine asked "Kaylee, what are you doing?"

I put on my blue cloak and got onto a horse, saying "You guys go after Dracula, I'll go to his castle."

Van Helsing was about to object when I grabbed the reins and rode to Dracula's castle. Once his castle was in sight I urged the horse to go faster. After I reached my destination I got off my horse. Petting my horse I said

"Good girl."

Afterwards I walked into Dracula's castle, looking around the area I was in I spotted the vampire brides. I went into self defense when they spotted me.

They slowly came towards me singing a haunting melody, my mind felt like was about to turn against me. I held my head as they began to speak something in Romanian almost like what happened in Bram Stoker's Dracula when Mina succumbs to their chanting and attempts to seduce Van Helsing.

Just when I was on the brink of my endurance collapsing and nearly succumbing to their chants, a voice inside my head that I didn't recognize said

"No Kaylee! You must stay strong! You must not give in, Christine and countless others are counting on you. You made it this far, so stand and FIGHT!"

My eyes snapped open as my arms slowly dropped to the side. I felt like was a completely different person, like something that was lost had been discovered. It must be the mysterious source I felt inside me when I was in Phantom of the Opera!

One of the vampire brides came up to me as I slowly looked dead center in her undead eyes. I grabbed her by the neck and tossed her to the opposite side of the castle wall and with enhanced speed, ran towards her; grabbing her by the neck again as she slapped me before letting out a hissed yell. My fist went through the vampire bride's chest, my hand coming out of the back all blooded up, the last two vampire brides had a look of fear and ran off.

I retraced my still enclosed fist, 'I'll leave those two for Van Helsing and the others' I thought as I tossed the dead body out of my reach. Suddenly a cold feeling overtook me, I feel to my knees as I said "Quincey's dead."

How did I know this?

Because I had a vision of Quincey as he tries to stake Dracula in his coffin. I placed my hand of my heart, saying "Rest in peace, Quincey."

I stood up when suddenly I could feel a presence coming towards the castle, Dracula's voice was in my head. I undid the knot that held my cloak, letting it drop to the floor.

"Of course you knew I was coming for you."

I turned around slowly and saw Dracula standing on the stairs "I heard your voice." I said

"You heard my thoughts?"

I smiled "Yes, I did."

"We are one."

"Yes."

Dracula held his hand out towards me "Come to me."

I walked towards him, I heard music crescendoing and thunder striking from outside, Dracula came down the stairs as I sang "I step across the line for you, I plunge myself in mortal sin. I sacrifice my soul to be your bride I give into the feelings I can't hide. I leave my guilt behind; Who cares if love is blind? This certainty is bliss, At last I know my mind."