Part 15 - The Morning After

It was now morning as the two girls slept comfortably together. Korra had a bit of trouble staying asleep throughout the night, but Asami had been in a deep sleep the entire time. The morning sun shined through the window, into the room and directly onto Asami's face, waking the young CEO. Asami groaned softly and furrowed her brows as she start to move a bit from the discomfort of the suns glare. She opened her eyes slowly and picked up her head, looking around the room, squinting her eyes to get an idea of her bearings.

Korra took a deep breath in and out, tightening her arm around Asami's waist as she felt her move while in her sleep. Asami chuckled, as she reminisced from the night before. She turned onto her stomach and placed a hand on Korra's cheek, her finger tips in the avatar's hair, twirling it lightly. Asami began to place small, soft kisses on the avatar's chest, attempting to wake her up and within a few moments, it worked. Korra groaned softly as she rubbed her eyes a bit from her wake up call.

"Good morning.." Asami said softly as she continued to place kisses on Korra's chest, now moving her hand onto the avatar's stomach.

Korra opened her eyes slightly and chuckled softly at the sight of Asami "You're in a good mood this morning.." She said teasingly.

"Thanks to you.." Asami said as she ran her hand over Korra's stomach and sides, feeling the avatar's muscular body.

Korra smirked to herself then chuckled a bit "Please tell me you don't have any work to do today..." She asked as she looked down at Asami.

"Mm... I do, but it's nothing I can't reschedule..." Asami looked up at the avatar "Why..? You have something you wanna do today?"

"Other than this? No..." Korra said laying her head back, looking at the ceiling. Asami chuckled as she laid her head back down on Korra's chest, using her finger to trace the girl's tan skin. The two girls laid together in silence, enjoying their time with each other as they cuddled.

It wasn't too long before Korra spoke again. "You know... I've been thinking about getting a tattoo.." Asami stopped her hand as she picked her head up, looking at the avatar "Wait.. really?"

Korra chuckled and nodded "Yeah..."

"Do you know what you want?"

Korra nodded once more "Mhm.."

"And do you know where you want it?"

"Not yet... that I'm still deciding.."

"What do you plan on getting?" Asami asked as she rested her chin on Korra's chest.

Korra chuckled as she looked down at Asami, finding her questioning amusing "You'll see when I get it."

Asami frowned "Well that's no fun."

"It's not fun for you, which makes it all the more amusing to me." Korra said teasingly. Asami rolled her eyes as she laid her head back down "I know somebody who's really good with that kind of stuff you know.."

Korra laughed as she shook her head "No.. I'll be going back home for my tattoo.. no body does better ink job's than the Southern Water Tribe." She said with a small smirk on her face, Korra was proud from where she came from, and there wasn't anyone or anything that could change that about her. "You should come with me... you never really got to see where I was from..." Korra paused for a moment "Except for that one time but.. I was fighting off dark spirits while my uncle was plotting my demise so.. I wouldn't really consider that a visit."

Asami laughed softly and nodded "I'd like that... a lot actually.."

"Really?" Korra smiled as she looked at Asami.

"Yeah... I want to learn your culture Korra... it's what made you who you are and I can tell it's really important to you. Besides, it could be the perfect vacation for us..." Asami smiled "Even though.. I'll be freezing my ass off."

Korra chuckled then smirked "Don't worry, I'll keep it warm for you." She said teasingly as she slipped her hands down to Asami's hips.

"Smooth, Avatar." Asami said with a chuckle before she leaned down and kissed her. Korra smiled as she pulled Asami over her, kissing her back.

"You know what." Korra said, pulling away "I'm going to take you out to dinner tonight. On me."

Asami raised a brow as she reached around her head and brought all of her hair to one side "Oh really? Are you now?"

Korra chuckle and nodded "Yup. And don't worry about dressing all high-maintenance like you usually do" She teased. "We're gonna get you an authentic Water Tribe dinner."

Asami sat up on Korra's waist and frowned "When am I ever high-maintenance?" Korra raised a brow as she stared up at Asami, letting her rethink her own question. She rolled her eyes and laughed "Okay, whatever."

Korra chuckled as she shook her head "That's what I thought."

Asami laughed a bit as she thought to herself before smirking "You know... I wonder how long it would take for the Southern Water Tribe to learn my name... quickly I presume.."

Korra laughed as she looked up at Asami "Is that a threat or a promise?"

"A promise." She said before leaning down and kissing the avatar, who gladly kissed back.

~

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to keep it sweet and simple!