Part 18 - A Day with Asami Sato (Updated)

It's been just about two weeks since Korra had left for the Southern Water Tribe, and it has been complete torture for Asami Sato. She missed falling asleep and waking up every day next to Korra, it became apart of her routine. Asami had never realized how truly attached she was to the avatar until now. Asami had slept in Korra's bed for most of the nights she was gone, her room smelt just like her, and Asami loved it. It was an early morning and for the first time in a few days, Asami had woken up in her own bed. She had a long... interesting night, to say the least.

Asami sat up in her bed, stretching her arms out before rubbing the back of her neck. She pulled the coverss back on the bed before sighing to herself "I really need to finish getting off before I go to bed...." The young CEO mumbled to herself as she grabbed a few items from her bed and tossed them into her night stand, closing the drawer gently. Asami was truly bored without Korra around. Yes for more... intimate reasons but there was also no one around to make her laugh or keep her company. With Korra being around, it was like the entire estate was full of people. "She should be home any day now..." Asami said to herself as she brought herself to stand. Korra and her never really set an official day for the avatar to come back, which was killing Asami.
~
After Asami had finished getting ready for the day, she headed out into the city, to the main factory for Future Industries. When Asami had reached her workplace, she reluctantly got out of the car, bringing all her paperwork with her. Every time the tall girl made her way across the pavement to the front gate of her business, There was always a new, creepy old man standing there to flirt with her.

Asami adored her own personality and looks, not in a cocky, princess-y kind of way. But in a confident, this is who she is kind of way. It was true that Asami would take advantage of her looks to get what she wanted from time to time, but only when she really needed too. She found it sickening how some people would do the same thing, with her.

"Hey, Beautiful!" A random man called out to the tall girl. Asami rolled her eyes as she walked to the main door, taking out her keys and looking for the right one.

"What? No 'thank you'?? I just gave you a compliment!" The man continued. Asami groaned as she continued to look for the right key. I really need to label these damn things. She thought to herself.

"Hey princess! Why don't you smile more?? I'm sure if you come with me I could show you a few things that would-!" Asami had found the right key and let herself into the building quickly before slamming the door shut after her, cutting the man off before he could finish his sentence. It was moments like these where Asami really wished she had Korra around. No one dared to flirt with Asami when Korra was with her, the avatar never let that kind of thing slide when she was around. And most people were too intimated by her to even try to put up a fight. It was already hard enough being a girl in the City. Forget about being a woman in the business industry. Especially at such a high ranking as Asami's, but she didn't let it stop her. Instead, it pushed it further.

The day went by sluggishly as the workers throughout the factory worked on the latest versions of the Sato-Mobile, while Asami on the other hand, personally worked on Mako's bike in a separate room. Asami stayed in her spare room, all day as she worked on the bike. She was keeping herself overly busy, trying to prevent herself from going home to her lonely estate.

There was a knock at the door of Asami's room, causing her to sigh as she was now brought to reality "Hold on!!" She yelled as she pulled her face shield up, over her head before the knock returned. "I'm coming!" She yelled before setting all her tools down to the side and getting up. The knock returned once more, causing the tall girl to frown as she stormed to the door "I said I'm coming!!" Asami yelled as she walked to the door and opening it quickly "What is the prob-?!" She stopped in her tracks as she looked up at the familiar face