Part 31 - Korra's Round (Explicit Content)

Korra paused then lifted her head to see a tall figure standing in the doorway. Her face lit up with joy almost instantly when she saw her girlfriend "You're home.."

"I've been home for about an hour" Asami said, chuckling at the avatar's reaction "You're turning in early.."

"Yeah... I think the tiredness is finally starting to catch up with me, I feel like-" Korra paused as she looked up at Asami, realizing what she said "Wait. You've been home for an hour??" Asami nodded while making her way over to the avatar.

"Seriously?!" Korra pouted in a childish manor  "Where were you?! I was waiting for you to come home all day!"

Asami laughed as she took both of Korra's hands in hers "I had to file some paperwork..." She said before placing a small kiss on the avatar's forehead.

"So what? Your paperwork is more important than me now?" Korra frowned as she looked up at Asami.

"I called out to you when I got home, it's not my fault you didn't hear me." Asami said as she walk around the avatar, placing her hands on her shoulders and massaging into them lightly.

"Yeah, probably because I was in the shower." Korra mumbled as she turned her head away as the sensation of Asami's massaging took over her. Korra's body tended to be tense from long days of physical activity, and with Asami knowing Korra had just found out they had a gym, she knew Korra would be grateful for a massage.

Asami chuckled softly "I still don't see how that's my fault." She said before moving her hands to Korra's waist and leaning forwards to kiss the base of her neck "You're very clingy.." Asami said against the avatar's skin.

"Shut up..." Korra mumbled as she tilted her head to the side, giving Asami more room to kiss while she took the tall girl's arms and wrapped them around her waist. Asami smiled at the avatar's desire for affection. Korra was melting away into Asami's arms while the tall girl chuckled at how soft Korra was with her. She adored it. The avatar always felt vulnerable when she relaxed and opened up like this. Only a handful of people saw her this way after she went through everything she did, and Asami was honored to be one of them.

Asami took the opportunity and tightened her grip around Korra's waist, pulling her back gently and pressing their bodies against one another's, allowing the avatar to rest her head back on the her shoulder. As Korra sank into her blissful daydream, She hadn't realized the heavy, noticeable mark's Asami was leaving on her body. At the end of the day, she really wouldn't mind them.

After a few moments of their sensual moment, Asami pulled away, making the avatar frown "What are you doing..?" She asked as she lifted her head off the girl's shoulder a bit.

Asami chuckled softly before kissing Korra's cheek "I still need to shower Korra.."

"Okay? What does that have to do with you kissing me?" Korra was now pouting like a child, once again, as she turned around to face Asami.

Asami chuckled "I need to take a shower and get ready for bed."

"I still don't see why that means you have to stop."

The tall girl laughed and rolled her eyes "Just go lay down. I won't take long." Asami said as she looked down at the avatar who's face was full of doubt and arms were now crossed "What?"

"You always take long Asami. You pamper yourself to death. It's your thing." Korra frowned, making Asami laugh again.

"I promise I won't take too long this time. Trust me." Asami leaned down and placed a small kiss on the avatar's lips "I want to be in bed with you, just as much as you want to be in bed with me." Asami said teasingly before slipping her hands over Korra' hips.