Chapter Six: Fifth Year, April

Hermione woke up late and threw her uniform on as quickly as she could, but suddenly remembered her robe predicament before she left the dormitory with the Slytherin emblem on full show. She shrugged the robe off and tucked it into her bag before rushing out of Gryffindor tower and towards her first lesson of the day. She had no idea what she was going to do to get her robe back until a voice hissed her name and a hand grabbed her wrist, pulling her into a hidden alcove.

'Thank god, Draco.' She whispered, pulling his robe from her bag and handing it over to him as he draped her robe around her shoulders for her. 'I thought we were done for.'

'You underestimate me, Granger.' He replied, emphasising the use of her surname. Hermione was already blushing from the grip Draco had on her hip, but the look in his eyes when she called him "Draco" made her cheeks burn hotter. She was almost certain in that moment that he would drag them away from their lessons and to their usual broom cupboard, but he didn't. He simply squeezed Hermione's hip before strutting away.

Hermione fixed her robes, calmed her burning cheeks, and then hurried off to her classroom. She could barely concentrate thinking about Draco's possessive nature this morning which only got worse when she walked into double potions that afternoon and found Draco casting secret glances her way.

He caught her eye an hour into the lesson and patted the pocket of his robe. Hermione quickly slipped her hand into her own robe pocket and found a folded slip of parchment. Making sure no one saw, she quickly read the note and gave a small nod of her head in agreement with what he had written.

Same time. Same place. Tonight.

Hermione slipped the note into her robe pocket and concentrated on her potion for the rest of the afternoon. She was a bundle of energy during dinner and earned herself a glare from Ron at her shaky leg, and a questioning look from Harry.

'What's wrong with you today, Mione?' Ron asked through a mouthful of trifle.

'I have a lot of homework to do and I'm desperate to get to the library.' She replied

'Should've guessed.' Harry mumbled.

'I'll see you tomorrow.' Hermione said to both boys, done waiting around for them. 'Don't wait up, I'll be in the library until Pince kicks me out.'

Before they could reply she was hurrying back up to the common room to change into something warmer and grab her school things. She had claimed a table in the library before most people had left the Great Hall after dinner.

Despite it being April, there was a chill in the air, and she pulled her knees to her chest as she wrote her Care of Magical Creatures notes. As the night drew on and the sky darkened, Hermione had to cast a silent Warming Charm to stop her teeth chattering and disturbing the few other people that were studying around her.

Hours later, after she had finished all of the homework that her tired eyes would allow, she checked the time and realised she was late. Madam Pince was still putting books away on their shelves and had failed to kick Hermione out in time. She hurriedly threw her belongings into her school bag and rushed from the library.

'You're late.' Draco said when she finally reached the broom cupboard and shut the door behind her.

'I know, Madam Pince was busier than usual and didn't kick me out in time.' Hermione complained as she cast a muffling charm on the door and a warming charm on the air surrounding them both.

'Did you purposely change into your Muggle clothes because you know I love you in them?' Draco asked, changing the subject and slipping his hands over Hermione's body.

'I may have.' She replied with a smile. 'They're also warmer than my robes and it's bloody freezing today.'

'I can think of a way to warm you up.' Draco whispered in her ear.

'I'm sure you can.' She mumbled against his jaw.

Draco took this as an invitation to begin kissing her with reckless abandon, wrapping her legs around his waist and pinning her against the door as he sipped his tongue into her mouth. She let out a small moan against his lips and he ran a hand up her jumper until he felt the lacy outline of her bra beneath his fingers.

'Draco.' She whispered, breaking their kiss.

'Hermione.' He whispered back against the delicate skin of her neck. There was already a bruise there, concealed with magic, but he wanted to give her another. Another mark on her skin for her to see and him to think of until they next met.

'Draco, this is the third night in a row we've met.' She mumbled as he began sucking on her throat.

'Correct.' He replied. 'Ten points to Gryffindor.'

She laughed, breathlessly, at his remark. 'I wondered if that meant that you missed me while you went home?'

He stopped his kissing and looked into her eyes, her small frame pressed against his chest as he held her up against the door. He hadn't considered the fact that he'd missed her at all, but now that she had mentioned it, maybe he did.

'Snogging you is the best part of my week, of course I missed you.' He replied, capturing her lips before she could push the matter further. Without resisting Draco's lips against hers, Hermione began to undo the buttons of his shirt so that she could slip it off with his robe. As his shirt fell open she ran her fingers over his bare skin, pulling a moan from deep in his throat.

'Hermione.' He whispered against her lips. She could feel him pressed against her, how evident his need for her was in the moment. She unwrapped her legs from his waist and slid down his body until her toes touched the floor.

'Draco, I want you to close your eyes.' Hermione instructed in a whisper, peppering kisses across his chest as she pushed his robes and shirt off of his shoulders so that they pooled by his feet. Before Draco did as she asked, he cupped Hermione's cheeks in both of his hands and kissed her gently, longingly. She smiled as she pulled away from his hold and waited for his eyes to close.

The night before, when they had accidentally switched robes, Draco had stripped Hermione of her shirt so that she stood before him in her bra before dropping to his knees and dipping his head underneath her school skirt. She hadn't realised what he was doing until she felt his hot breath between her thighs and the rest was a blissful haze of pleasure. He had only ever used his hand, with their clothes still on, to pleasure her and he never wanted anything in return if she didn't want to give it. Two nights ago they stepped up their game and used their hands to pleasure each other at the same time. When Draco dipped his head between Hermione's legs last night it felt like another step up, a show of his gratitude for that first night. Now, Hermione wanted to show him just how much she appreciated his thank you to her. So she dropped to her knees and undid his belt buckle.

His eyes snapped open when he realised what she was doing. 'Hermione, you don't have to do-.' he stopped talking when he felt how warm and wet her mouth was. He muttered a string of curse words and gently threaded his fingers in her hair. He moaned, which only spurred her on, and he moaned again.

'Merlin, Hermione.' He muttered through gritted teeth. She looked up at him and their eyes locked, almost finishing him off right then. She continued and Draco swore he had never, and would never, feel anything like this again. 'Hermione, I'm...'

As though she knew what he was about to say, she used her free hand to hold him close by the small of his back and he let out one last moan before he finished. He tipped his head back as he tried to regain his breath, feeling Hermione do his trousers back up and tighten his belt into place.

'Where did you learn to do that?' He asked with a smirk, picking her up off her knees and pressing a kiss to her forehead.

'You can learn a lot from the conversations in the girls dormitories.' She said with a satisfied smile on her face. Draco almost growled at the thought and kissed her deeply before retrieving his shirt and robe from the floor.

'I have to go.' Hermione said as he did his buttons up. 'I'll see you on Saturday?'

'Of course.' He smirked, kissing her one last time before she rushed off.