Chapter Thirty One: 2000, New Years Day

'Draco?' Hermione croaked. 'Draco!'

Draco shot out of bed and grabbed his wand out of reflex. 'Hermione?' He called out.

'In here.' He heard from the bathroom.

'What's wrong?' He shouted through the door.

'Come in, please.' She groaned. He used his wand to unlock the door and found Hermione laying against the floor tiles, her skin pale and shiny with sweat.

'Shit, Hermione.' He muttered, falling to his knees by her side and pressing the back of his hand to her forehead. 'Why didn't you wake me sooner? What's wrong?'.

'Couldn't move.' She mumbled. 'Too much morning sickness. Don't feel too good.'

'Do you think you can stand now?' He asked, running a soothing hand down her back.

'No.' She groaned.

'Are you going to be sick again?' He asked.

'Don't think so.' She mumbled.

'I'm going to pick you up and carry you back to bed. If you throw up on me, I'll forgive you, but if you can warn me, please do.'

'Okay.'

He slipped one arm around her waist and the other under her knees, gently lifting her off the floor. She was a dead weight against him, letting him know just how much this round of morning sickness had taken out of her. He placed her as gently as he could on top of the sheets and pulled his knitted Slytherin blanket over her shivering body.

'I'll be back, I'm going to get something to make you feel better.' He whispered, kissing her forehead. She nodded and closed her eyes, happy to be back in the comfort of their bed.

Draco threw some clothes on and hurried out of the bedroom door. It was still early, probably only 6am, but he hopped Pippy was awake and in the kitchen. He ran down the stairs, taking them two at a time, delighted to see Pippy at the bottom.

'Pippy!' He cried, pulling himself to a stop.

'Master Draco, good morning.' Pippy said with a small bow.

'Have you got any more morning sickness potion? Hermione's not feeling good.' He said, panting slightly.

'Yes sir, Pippy has brewed a whole new batch for Miss Hermione. Come with me.' Pippy said, waving him towards the kitchen stores. As soon as they were inside, Pippy took a bottle from the shelf as well as a few other bits.

'The potion Master Draco,' Pippy said as she handed him the bottle. 'Miss Hermione should feel better after that, but Pippy recommends she eat something too.' And handed Draco a couple of oranges. 'Pippy will also make some tea and send it up right away.'

'Thanks Pippy.' Draco shouted over his shoulder as he ran back up towards his bedroom.

When Draco burst back into the bedroom he found Hermione half asleep, where he left her, with Teddy lying next to her. Teddy was talking softly to Hermione, asking if she was okay, while she smiled back at him.

'Hey, trouble.' Draco said to Teddy, sitting next to Hermione and helping her sit up.

'Auntie Mione okay?' Teddy asked, watching as Hermione drank the potion.

'I'm fine, Teddy.' Hermione answered, automatically feeling the benefits of the potion.

'You poorly?' He asked, trying not to look sad.

'I have been, but I'm feeling much better now.' She replied, ruffling his curls as he cuddled closer to her.

'What wrong?'