Chapter Twenty Five: Eighth Year, January

Hermione woke up to something tickling her face. She tried to brush it away with her hand but something was still brushing across her cheek.

Her eyes shot open to see Draco watching her with a smirk on his face, his hand resting gently on her cheekbone.

'Creep.' She mumbled, rolling over and burying her face in his chest in an attempt to go back to sleep. It had been a few days since her and Draco had spent the night together and it had quickly become a regular occurrence. Hermione was becoming far too comfortable using Draco's chest as a pillow, it didn't hurt that it was a very nice chest.

'It's time to wake up.' Draco insisted, nudging her away from his chest.

'Five more minutes.' Hermione mumbled.

'It's already midday.' Draco said. 'Students will be arriving before you get out of bed at this rate.'

'It's midday?' Hermione squealed, her eyes popping open. 'Why didn't you say so?'

'I just did.' Draco replied, a slightly confused look on his face.

'This is your fault!' Hermione cried as she jumped out of bed and threw on Draco's shirt from the day before to cover her naked form.

'My fault?!' Draco laughed, looping an arm around Hermione's waist and pulling her back down on the bed, pinning her arms above her head. 'How is it my fault?!'

'You decided to wake me up in the middle of the night.' Hermione grumbled, flushing at the memory. Draco smirked in reply, a smug look on his face.

'Come on, Granger.' Draco teased, biting her lip. 'You loved it.'

Hermione sighed and wriggled out of his grip to stand up again.

'We need to get ready, if we're quick we can still make lunch.' She offered, holding her hand out to pull him off the bed.

'Oh, I'm starving.' Draco growled, taking her hand and pulling her to the bathroom.

They didn't make lunch.

A few hours later they were dressed in their uniform and waiting at the front doors for students to begin filtering in.

As soon as Hermione saw Ginny, near the front of the pack, she waved her over with a huge smile on her face.

'I've missed you!' Hermione exclaimed as she gave Ginny a hug.

'Christmas wasn't the same without you.' Ginny admitted, pulling back from the hug. 'But how was... YOU'VE HAD SEX!'

'Ginny!' Hermione cried, hoping that no one was paying attention to them enough to have heard that. 'What are you talking about?!'

Ginny gave Hermione a knowing look. 'You have that look in your eye that says "I've been royally sha-."'

Hermione stopped her by a non-verbal Silencing charm, flushing at her comment.

'I don't know how you know these things, Ginny.' Hermione whispered. 'But if you promise not to tell the whole school about it, I'll take the charms off.'

Ginny nodded and mimed zipping her lips. Hermione took the charm off and Ginny immediately began asking questions at top speed, but in hushed whispers. Hermione didn't get the chance to answer any as a hand slipped around her waist.

'Ginny, nice Christmas?' Draco asked, gently squeezing Hermione's hip.

'It was nice, thank you.' Ginny said. 'I don't need to ask how good your Christmas was, if it was anything like Hermione's.'

Draco smirked at the comment but Hermione shot them both a glare.

'I don't appreciate such blasé talk about my sex life.' Hermione grumbled in a quiet voice.