Epilogue: 2017, September

'Mum, have you seen my-.'

Hermione handed over Lyra's wand before she could finish the question. She'd seen her leave it on the side when she ran back upstairs to get a book she'd left behind. Lyra was smart, even managing to become Head Girl in her final year, but she was extremely forgetful.

'Thanks, mum.' Lyra said, taking her wand and trunk, kissed Hermione's cheek and hurried off towards the train. Though it had gotten easier for Lyra to go to Hogwarts every year, Hermione still got emotional.

A hand slipped around her waist and she turned to see Draco, Cassie placed on his hip and Scorpius by his other side, smiling down at her.

'Doesn't get easier, does it?' He asked quietly.

'Our baby is going to school for her final year.' Hermione whispered.

'I know,' Draco said, nodding with a sad smile. 'Makes me feel like an old man.'

'You are an old man.' Hermione joked, nudging him lightly in the ribs.

'You know that if you make jokes about me being old, you have to remember that you are older.' He smirked, earning him a scowl.

Before Hermione could say anything, she caught sight of James Potter running over to join Lyra on the train, and knew the rest of the Potter's couldn't be too far behind.

'Potter!' Draco shouted, waving Harry, Ginny, and their other two children over to where they were stood on the platform. Harry caught sight of them and steered his family in the direction of the Malfoy's.

Hermione watched as Albus, their middle child, stopped for a moment and continued to watch as Harry knelt down in front of him. She smiled to herself, remembering how Lyra had had a pep talk from Draco on her first day, too.

Scorpius, on the other hand, was far too excited to be nervous about leaving home for a long period of time.

'Don't forget to write to your mother once a week.' Hermione heard Draco say to Scorpius.

'Mum doesn't really expect me to write once a week!' Scorpius replied.

'I do!' Hermione replied, pulling her son in for one last hug. 'If you see Lyra, tell her I want her to write, too.'

'I'm not going to see her around, she's a Seventh Year and a Ravenclaw.' Scorpius said with a small frown and a sad look in his eyes.

'What if you're in Ravenclaw?' Hermione asked.

'I want to be in Slytherin like Dad.' Scorpius smiled, looking up at Draco.

'No matter which house you're in, I'm sure you'll see Lyra around.' Hermione assured him.

'Not if she's always with James.' Scorpius grumbled as Harry, Ginny and the children joined them.

'They're Head Boy and Girl, they'll always be around each other.' Draco said.

'Hopefully not too much.' Harry joked as he stood next to Hermione.

'Imagine.' Ginny said. 'We'd be in-laws!'

'Oh Merlin!' Draco and Harry groaned together, causing the two women to burst into laughter.

'Come on, boys, you two should get on the train, it's almost time!' Hermione said, checking her watch and gesturing for Albus and Scorpius to get a move on.

'Bye mum, bye dad!' Albus called, turning to see one of the Weasley children board the train. 'Rose! Wait up!'

'See you at Christmas!' Scorpius shouted over his shoulder to his parents.

'Do you think he'll be okay?' Hermione whispered to Draco.

'He'll be fine. He can't cause any more trouble than you did at school.' Draco said back, placing a kiss on her temple. Hermione let out a small laugh, remembering all of the mischief she had got herself into with Harry and Ron during their six years together at Hogwarts.

'You do realise he's in the same year as Albus and Rose; that's Potter, Weasley, Granger, Parkinson, and Malfoy blood starting school at the same time, they could cause a lot of trouble.' Hermione reminded him with a raised eyebrow.

'Shit.' Draco muttered.

'Should we be worried?' Harry asked, overhearing their conversation.

'No, what could they possibly get up to?' Ginny asked lightly.

'Yeah, you're right. They'll be fine.' Hermione nodded, taking Draco's free hand.

They all turned to leave the station together, their youngest children by their sides.

All was well.

Author's Note

I can't believe this fan fiction is over! Sorry if the last couple of chapters weren't as exciting as the others - I can never write endings!

Thank you to everyone who has read/will read this fic. It was something that I planned on doing as a one shot after having a Dramione inspired dream but the idea ran away from me.

I've loved every second of writing how I always envisioned Draco and Hermione's relationship, but I'm also obsessed with reading other versions so let me know your recommendations.

I already have another Dramione fanfic in the works so keep an eye out... UPDATE: I have just published the first two chapters so check it out - all of your votes, comments, support are everything to me!

E x