BONUS CHAPTER: 2019, Christmas

Teddy Lupin was sat at his kitchen table reading the Daily Prophet, a mug of tea in his hands, when he heard a noise in the hallway.

'That you, Vic?' He called out without looking up from the Quidditch section.

Victoire Weasley popped her head around the door and smiled at the boy with the blue hair. 'How did you hear me?!' She asked with an astounded look on her face.

'Years of Auror training, love.' Teddy grinned.

Victoire playfully pouted as she sat with him at the table. 'Have plans been set for Christmas Day yet?'

'Auntie Mione and Harry were still debating over it last time I checked.' Teddy sighed. 'Uncle Draco isn't helping - you know how much he loves to antagonise Harry - but I think it will be at the Manor.'

Victoire tried to hold back a giggle as Teddy's hair changed at the mention of Hermione and Draco. He'd managed to control his eyes over the years but his hair still turned bright blonde and tightly curled at the mention of Hermione or Draco. Though Teddy Lupin had lost his parents to the war, and he always wished he had had the chance to meet them, he had gained many parents in their place. Draco and Harry were the two main father figures in his life while Hermione, Ginny, Narcissa and Andromeda took on the roles of his mother and he couldn't have asked for a better support system given the circumstances. His hair, however, always gave away his true devotion to those he called his Aunt and Uncle.

'It would make sense if it were at the Manor.' Victoire said. 'Hermione is determined to have every member of the family over and I can't even begin to count how many people that would be. Grandma Weasley, though she would try her hardest, would struggle to get everyone into The Burrow.'

Teddy was about to reply in agreement when a familiar owl flew through the open window and landed in front of him.

'It's from Cissy.' He said when he saw the handwriting on the envelope. After glancing over the contents he smiled. 'The Manor it is.'

***

'Thirty seven?!' Draco cried. 'Are you joking, Hermione? We can't have thirty seven people over for Christmas dinner.'

'Your mother and I have already decided, Draco.' Hermione sighed. This was the third time they'd had this argument over the past day.

'It's an outrage.' Draco grumbled. 'It's all Teddy's fault for being with Vic!'

'Now you're just being ridiculous.' Hermione laughed.

'I am not!' Draco replied with a huff. 'We have never had them all over before and it just so happens that this year Teddy moved in with Vic. That says to me that it's all his fault.'

With a shake of her head Hermione finally joined Draco on their armchair, a book ready to be read aloud in her hands. 'You forget that Lyra has been with James for a couple of years now, too. If you hadn't put your foot down about her not moving in with him until she was twenty then they'd be in the same position as Ted and Vic. It was only a matter of time before we had everyone over for Christmas.'

Draco leant his head back and pursed his lips. He hated it when Hermione was right.

'Alright, I give up.' He grumbled as he took the book from her hand and opened it to where they had left off. 'But if I go missing after an hour with them all then don't come and find me.'

Hermione smiled as she placed a kiss on his forehead. She knew he wouldn't complain for too long after her comment about their eldest daughter. Lyra and James had been official since their Seventh Year at Hogwarts; being Head Boy and Head Girl had only brought them closer, cementing their lifelong friendship turned relationship, and Draco hated it. Admittedly, he knew that she could do a lot worse than James Potter but the thought of her being alone with him in that dormitory made his fists clench and he'd made a point of not letting her move in with him as soon as she graduated. Hermione had tried to make him see reason but it was the only thing he could never be swayed on when it came to his eldest daughter.