ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Yeji just arrived at school walking from home. She was still bothered by what happened yesterday.

She doesn't know how exactly she would feel.

Yesterday. She was on her way to the parking lot to get her bike. She paused when she saw Ryujin storming back to the school. The brat didn't saw her thankfully.

She ignored Ryujin and continued walking when Yeonjun stopped her from her tracks.

She was surprised but she made sure he didn't saw it. He smiled and leaned closer to her. She felt like her heart is about to burst again. Yet she still maintained her poker face.

But one certain question broke and shattered her heart into pieces.

"What was your name again, Miss?" He asked. But it didn't ended there as he asked another question. "Did we met before? I feel like we did!" He said rubbing his chin. A smug smile plastered on his face.

She felt like she was about to cry and immediately ran away. She doesn't want him to see her crying. She doesn't want to confuse him or so.

She was so surprised that he doesn't remember. And the memories of their past came back as if it was just yesterday.

🆃︎🅷︎🆁︎🅾︎🆆︎🅱︎🅰︎🅲︎🅺︎

It was raining hard that night.

Yeonjun and Yeji was separately preparing to run away.

Their parents have been always against their relationship. Yeonjun was born from a very wealthy family while Yeji is the complete opposite.

The two loved each other so much that they decided to run away that night.

Yeji was suppose to wait for Yeonjun at the abandoned train station. While Yeonjun will be fetching her through his car.

She waited for hours and didn't left even when the storm tried her. Morning came and her parents found her. They told her that Yeonjun and his parents just left to go to States.

She was so heartbroken. She felt deceived and defeated.

But little did she know. While Yeonjun was trying to escape from their mansion, his bodyguards chased him and he got on an accident.

Her parents told her he left for America but the truth was he was confined for 3 weeks in the hospital. And when he woke up, he doesn't remember anything.

🅿︎🆁︎🅴︎🆂︎🅴︎🅽︎🆃︎

She was so busy in her thoughts that she almost didn't notice when students threw paints at her. She was so bothered that she didn't even hear them.

And she snapped back to reality. She glared at their laughing faces one by one and she made sure she remembered them all.

Luckily for her, she saw a water host and picked it. Then she started watering everyone who threw the paints at her as they keep gasping for air.

Not far from them, Yeonjun was watching her and smiled when he saw her fought back.

He never met anyone who had the guts to go against Ryujin. And he thinks she will be fun to get to know. He shook his head and went to the canteen to meet Soobin.