ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

Chaeryeong immediately went searching for Taehyun. She went to every room she can found but only found her friends sleeping soundly.

But when she arrived at Taehyun's parents room. She saw him there standing with his eyes red and puffy from crying he did earlier.

"Taehyun!" She called him.

She held his hand the other held his cheek.

"What are you doing here?" She asked but her attention diverted to the voices that can be heard from the room.

His parents are still awake. And they are arguing of why Taehyun ended up becoming an assassin.

Taehyun hated the fact that his mother blames herself for letting this happen to Taehyun. He didn't want her to be in pain.

"I shouldn't have told them!" Taehyun groaned and marched back to their room.

The girl sighed as she watch him disappear from her sight.

The next day. Ryujin and Beomgyu woke up first.

They went to the kitchen to find something to eat but they were greeted by the maids busy preparing breakfast.

So the two went out to the living room where they saw Chan.

It was a little awkward seeing how Chan was obviously avoiding them. Especially Beomgyu. He would look at him with either afraid or a disgusting look.

And this didn't go unnoticed by Ryujin.

"Hey! What's your problem!?" Ryujin snapped at him making his eyes widen in surprise.

"W-what?" Chan trembled just by seeing Ryujin glaring at him.

Not normal for a lady like her to act so tough.

"Oh cut the bullsh*t! Do you think I haven't notice the way you look at him!!?" She growled with a sarcastic tone.

Beomgyu sighed and grabbed her arm.

"Ryu! Not here please! I don't wanna cause Taehyun another trouble!" Beomgyu said quietly hoping his words could calm her.

"Yeah! That's right! You better shut her mouth! Be thankful we haven't reported you for killing Taehyun's father!" Chan spoke with a very arrogant tone.

Ryujin's eyes immediately shot him a glare and attempted to punch his face. But Beomgyu caught her fist before it could land on Chan's face.

Chan could only froze on his seat. Surprised that Ryujin was really going to punch him.

"Ryu! Calm down! He needs his face for breakfast!" Beomgyu turned to Chan slowly and made a devilish smirk.

He then pulled Ryujin to the other couch far from Chan. Just as when Jaemin and Yeonjun came with a cup of coffee on their hands.

Jaemin looked at his brother and confused of why does he look like he just saw a ghost. While Yeonjun looked at the couple smirking at Chan.

"Chan! What happened to you?" Jaemin asked but his brother was too stunned to speak.

"I think I know..." Yeonjun sighed. He sat on the vacant couch while shaking his head.

Jaemin sat beside him. His eyes still at his brother. Yeonjun looked at Chan and raised his brow.

"No offense! But did you somehow pissed off this girl?" He asked pointing at Ryujin.

Beomgyu immediately threw a pillow at him which Yeonjun dodge easily without spilling his coffee.