ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Beomgyu lost his count of rolling his eyes. They're almost at Yuna's mansion while the two won't stop playing at each other.

They were so loud the whole ride and Beomgyu felt like his ears are about to bleed.

As soon as they arrived, he rushed out of the car escaping the loudmouths.

He darted a glare at Ryujin who just laughed at him with Yuna.

"Oh my! Ryujin!!! You're here!!!" Yuna's mother screamed in a high pitch as soon as she saw the girls.

She didn't notice Beomgyu while Yuna and Ryujin greeted her.

"Oh! Auntie! Meet my boyfriend! His name is Beomgyu!" She introduced him and Beomgyu greeted her with a smile.

Yuna's mom covered her mouth in surprise. She immediately pulled Beomgyu for a hug and clapped in amusement.

"Oh my goodness! Ryu! How could you bring him just now!!!" Her mom said while pouting.

Beomgyu felt awkward and don't know how he should act. The woman in front of him is completely different from his mother.

"It's quite a long story Mom!" Yuna said while laughing as the girls watch her clinging on Beomgyu's arms.

"Aw! Beom! This is Aunt Hanna! Yuna's mother! She's been looking forward of meeting a boy! I knew it's a great thing I brought you here!" She said lauging at his reaction.

Hanna invited them in the mansion where Yuna's father is there reading newspapers.

"Oh dear! Did you dressed Ryujin as a boy again?" Yuna's father asked putting down the newspapers on the coffee table.

"Oh no Dad! This time, this one is real!" Yuna giggled and greeted her father.

"Uncle! This is Beomgyu! My boyfriend!" She introduced him and Hanna let his arms go to greet her husband.

Beomgyu bowed at him and greeted him.

"Good evening Sir! I'm Choi Beomgyu! It's a pleasure to meet you!" He said and he felt himself smiling sincerely.

"Wow! I was expecting Ryujin would introduced a girlfriend instead of a boy!" The father joked and Yuna and Hanna laughed.

"Sit down!" The father said and they sat down the couch.

Hanna called a maid and asked to prepare foods.

Ryujin was sitting beside Yuna. While her father sat on a single couch.

Her mother on the other hand won't stop examining Beomgyu.

She always wanted a son but she couldn't bear a child anymore after giving birth to Yuna. She didn't want to adopt as she wanted a son of her own.

"Wow! Ryujin! You're so fortunate for finding such a gorgeous boy!" Her mom said and Ryujin playfully swayed her hair.

"Why dear? Did you have enough of me?" Hanna's husband asked playfully and they laughed.

They continued talking for a while before Yuna's father invited Beomgyu to play soccer.

Ryujin wanted of join but she noticed Beomgyu having his different kind of fun.

They played for hours while the girls watched them while having tea.

"Ryujin! Where did you meet Beomgyu?" Hanna asked.

"I met him back in my hometown... We used to date each other but got separated because of family problems..." she said and frowned a bit.

"Oh? Is that so? It's a great thing you reunited with him! He seems really nice!" Hanna said and took a sip of her tea.