ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

After what happened that night. Yeonjun become cautious that someone is always watching him.
He doesn't know who it is but he knows someone is watching.

It's been a week and he decided not to tell anyone about it. Now that he know someone is watching.

He become more curious about his friends. Even if he wanted to ask them, they might make an excuse.

He's not sure if he can really trust them.

Yeji noticed that he's bothered. She noticed it even during class. Yeonjun wasn't active like he used to be.

And he wasn't bothering her anymore. So she decided to ask him when she saw him alone near the common grounds.

"Yeonjun!" She called but he didn't seem to heard her.

She sat beside him and he was surprised.

"What's wrong?" She asked but Yeonjun just looked at her.

"You look devastated!" She said and laughed but it turned out to be awkward.

She took a deep breath and made a serious face.

"Is it about Kai and his friends again?" She asked and Yeonjun looked away.

Yeonjun once mentioned to her about the time when he and Soobin saw them at the Xien Factory.

"I can't tell you!" He said and looked down.

"Well you have to! Do you think I haven't noticed that you're not being like yourself recently? Even the girls said they don't see you making out with random girls anymore!" she said and Yeonjun laughed at her.

"Aren't you glad? I don't make out with just any woman anymore! Isn't that what you're always yelling at me for?" He said playfully and Yeji immediately smacked his head.

"Aww!!! What's that for!!?" He yelled rubbing his head.

"Tell me! Or you will regret it!!!" She said with a threatening voice but Yeonjun just smiled at her.

"Go out with me first!" He said and leaned closer to Yeji. She immediately pushed him away.

"I'm serious Yeonjun! What the hell is wrong with you!!!" She yelled at him but he only laughed.

"I'll tell you if you go out with me!" He said and blinked his eyes like a kid.

"If you don't tell me! I'll go ask Kai!" She said and left first.

Yeonjun knows she won't get the answer she needs from them. But he still followed her without her knowing.

Yeji found Kai obviously flirting with Yuna. She approached them on their table and the two immediately welcomed her.

"Kai! Can I ask you something?" She asked and Yuna and Kai looked at each other.

She seems really serious.
Yuna thought.

"In private!" Yeji added but Kai wasn't getting her point.

"You can ask me here! What is it about?" He said and Yeji rolled her eyes.

"I insist! I need to talk to you alone!" She sounded really serious so Yuna told Kai to go.

The three went back to their empty room and Yuna said she'll wait outside.

But it wasn't only Yeji who was curious about Kai and the other two. So she did listened.

Right exactly when Yeonjun and Ryujin arrived. Yuna told them not to make a sound as they listen to the two.