ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Why can't I have you Kai?" Angel cried.

Both Phantom and Kai stood alert. Their eyes at the gun she was holding.

And as soon as Angel pulled the trigger. Kai dodge and ran towards her holding a tight grab on her neck pushing her real hard.

He was able to pin Angel on the floor but her Dad tried shooting him. Phantom was watching so he shot Angel's father on his head and the mother was free.

She screamed for her son as Alex ran to her.

But soon, the wedding turned into a bloodbath when every disguised guest started attacking all the cops that was surrounding them.

Taehyun and Beomgyu immediately pulled Jaemin and Kai's sisters for cover.

Kai had to leave Angel to Phantom and ran to his friends.

"It's not safe here anymore! Get them out before the Saints and Huening Clan gets here!" Kai ordered the other cops that was protecting them.

They nodded their heads and took the three.

"Taehyun! Be careful!" Jaemin yelled to his step brother while Lea and Bahiyyih went to give Kai a tight hug.

As soon as the three left, Taehyun pulled out the daggers behind his coat and Beomgyu pulled out his guns.

They started fighting off with the others but their attention diverted to the front when Angel screamed.

She had the priest captured. Her mother and Alex are crying behind the institute members while being protected by the cops from the fight.

After a while, the clans they were expecting had finally arrived disguised as cops.

The three ran to the front in hope that Angel won't kill the priest. But she was far beyond crazy. She was paranoid that someone might come to kill her. She doesn't even recognized her own family anymore.

Taehyun had sneaked behind Angel without her noticing. He took out his dagger and was about to struck it on her chest but her mother screamed for her to dodge.

Angel did not hesitate of shooting the priest and immediately turned. She started shooting without even looking.

And Beomgyu took this as an advantage to shoot her dead. Her mother screamed in agony as they forcely ran to her now lifeless body.

Alex tried fighting Beomgyu but was knocked out by Kai before he can even touch his bloody suit.

And there it was over.

All their people is dead and the only remaining alive are few of the cops and the members of Saints and Huening Clan.

"I suppose you can tell us now why you waited for that da*n call when everything will still end this way!" Taehyun stood up and tapped his coat clean.

Not literally though. He's been shot twice by Angel atleast.

"You alright?" Kai asked and he only nodded in response.

"You can go now! I'll take care of everything from here!" Phantom said.

"Let my people take her family on custody! Bring them to the base to recover! I'll come soon after a while!" Kai instructed before he left with his friends.

*       *      *

It's been a month after the wedding incident. They actually followed the family vacation they've sent the others to.