ғɪᴠᴇ

The next day.....

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" A loud scream woke everyone in the penthouse.

Lia and Chaeryeong immediately stood up and saw Yeji staring at herself in front of the mirror.

Then they saw her face was written with black pen all over it. They went closer to her and surprised to see their faces the same as well. And the three started screaming.

Ryujin stuffed their faces with an expensive ink.

"F**k you Shin fu**ing Ryujin!!!!! I'm gonna f**king kill you!!!!" She screamed again.

"Hey! Open up! What the hell happened!!" It was Soobin knocking the door. It was locked.

The girls didn't want them to see their faces like this. So they rushed to the bathroom to wash their faces.

But it was already dried so it barely wore off. They look like black roasted beans. More black though.

"What the hell! Are you girls alright!!?" It was Taehyun this time but no one answered.

Beomgyu took the keys to open the room and the five of them immediately rushed inside.

They heard the girls yelling at each other from the bathroom.

"Chaeryeong? Are you there?" Taehyun asked as he approached the bathroom.

"Don't let them come in!!!" It was Lia who yelled and locked the bathroom.

"What the hell happened!?" Yeonjun was feeling restless.

"Really! Did Ryujin did something last night?" Beomgyu asked and sat on the bed while Kai was scanning the room.

"I'm gonna f**king kill her! I will f**king shave her head!!!!" Yeji screamed and you can tell that she's really fuming mad.

Yeonjun and Soobin sat on the bed relieved from the thought something bad had happened to the girls. But at the same time curious of what Ryujin did to them.

"Oh no! Hyung! Don't be mad!" Kai spoke holding a small jar.

Beomgyu turned to him and his eyes immediately widened.

It was a jar of ink that was a gift from his friends from New Jersey. It may seem weird for someone to gift him with ink but it does have a meaning to people like them.

Beomgyu stood up staring at the empty jar Kai was holding.

"Ryujin must have put the ink on their faces!" Kai said and finally he laughed followed by Soobin and Yeonjun.

The three can now imagine how terrible the three looked like right now.

Beomgyu shut his eyes closed and rubbed his temple. What a b**ch!

"That ink is different from any thing you've used! You might end up staying there the whole day!" Taehyun said worriedly as he also was familiar to the ink.

12 PM

Kai ordered their lunch a few minutes ago and they just arrived. They had to eat separately from the girls due to their current state.

The five of them were having fun having lunch at the kitchen and they barely notice it except one.

Kai felt a huge success on getting them close. He's sure that after this, they'll grew more closer with Soobin and Yeonjun.