ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

As soon as they arrived at the airport, they parked their cars at the parking lot and ran inside.

Taehyun just got an intel that Yuna was approaching the main checkpoint.

Kai is the fastest among them and he is the first to see Yuna.

He immediately noticed the man behind her who was putting on an act of smile to the staffs.

He ran to them before they could pass the checkpoint. The security guards pointed their gun at him thinking he was a terrorist disguised in a student uniform.

Yuna looked at him with teary eyes. As if asking him for help.

Just as when Beomgyu and Taehyun arrived. The guards were starting to pull Kai away.

Kai pushed all of them away and grabbed Yuna's arms. But the man behind her pointed a gun at Kai's head. But soon pointed it on Yuna's head.

The staff panicked and ran away. While the security guards pointed the gun at the man.

Few of them asked Kai to step away but his eyes are now locked at the man.

He saw Taehyun and Beomgyu on his peripheral vision ready to attack as well.

"Yuna... It's going to be alright... I'm gonna get you out of here... Just close your eyes..." Kai said softly and the girl nodded her head and closed her eyes.

A few minutes, she felt her body pushed down the floor and she started hearing gunshots.

She covered her ears but it was of no avail. Then a few minutes more, she felt familiar hands grabbing her.

She opened her eyes and saw Kai. They ran out of the airport with men in black following them.

Kai was holding her hand as they ran out of the airport. They went inside Beomgyu's car and left immediately.

She frowned when the three pulled out a gun under the seats.

"W-what is happening? Who are those men!?" Yuna cried as she tremble in fear. Her tears falling down to her cheeks.

Kai put down the gun to his seat and sat beside Yuna. He wiped her tears and held her hands.

"Did they hurt you?" He asked calmly and she shook her head.

"They threatened me that if I don't go with them, they will kill me... Kai... Who are they?" she cried and Kai could only hug her to comfort her.

"Kai! Do you know who are these guys chasing us?" Beomgyu asked not even sparing a glance at him. He's also the one driving the car.

Kai parted from their hug. "I recognize a few of them... They're working for Angel's parents!" he said and looked down.

"We just need to lose them! Then--" Taehyun was cut off when Kai's phone suddenly ring.

Kai took out his phone and placed it on his ear.

"Did you like my surprise?" Just hearing the voice made their eyes squint and their blood boils.

"There's more to come!" she said with a giggle and ended the call.

Just as when the call ended, their car suddenly started taking bullets. Beomgyu drove harsh as Kai immediately pulled Yuna down.

Both him and Taehyun started shooting at the car behind them as they go on with the chase.

"Beomgyu! Take us to the freeway!" Taehyun yelled. His upper body is sneaking out of the window as he continues shooting.

"Are you serious?! How are we going to lose them there!?" Beomgyu fired back.