ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Kai smirked as he listened to Chan groaning in pain. Soobin couldn't hide his amusement after seeing how strong Kai is.

Kai twisted his arm making him yelled in pain. It made him more creepy when he smiled like a satisfied villain.

"Your fists better know its place Chan!" Kai said and punched his face making him spit blood.

Chan's friends started to attack and the first ones to attack in their group are Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

Taehyun tilted his head and stretched his knuckles before he joined the fight. Soobin on the other hand were having second thoughts. He doesn't want his face to get hurt again.

But knowing that Lia is watching with the girls, he decided to join.

They have the advantage this time. Beomgyu pulled Kai away from his target when he saw everyone's down already.

"Know your place you jerks! Because the King is back!" Yeonjun looked down at them and spat.

"Kai! Let him be! He needs his face for tomorrow's class!" Beomgyu said as he pulled Kai away. Truth was, he thought Kai was losing self-control and might actually end up their whole gang by himself. It's kind of a thing.

"Let's go!" Soobin went in his car first with Lia.

The rest all went to their cars.

Beomgyu dropped off Yuna and Ryujin at Yuna's mansion. Taehyun dropped off Chaeryeong on her apartment. Soobin dropped off Lia at her house. While Kai, Yeonjun and Yeji went to the penthouse.

"Where are we staying then?" Yeji asked as they enter the penthouse.

Kai led them to a pink-themed room. "We were planning to renovate it as our arcade. But since you moved in here, I guess you can stay here!" Kai then led them to another room.

There's a bunk bed inside and the room is themed with navy blue.

"You can stay here hyung!" Kai then left to get changed on his casual clothes.

After a few minutes, Beomgyu and Soobin arrived. Soobin will be sharing a room with Yeonjun.

The three finished unpacking their clothes but Taehyun hasn't arrived yet.

Kai and Beomgyu decided to start their training and after an hour. Taehyun arrived.

"Yah! Come here!" He called everyone.

The guys immediately went to Taehyun and surprised to see Chaeryeong behind him. She's also carrying a green luggage with her along with some groceries.

"W-why is she here?" Beomgyu asked pointing at Chaeryeong. While Soobin and Kai helped them with the groceries.

"Great! You're moving here too Chae?" Yeji giggled and snaked her arms.

"Let's go! You can share with my room!" She pulled the brunette and her luggage with her to her room while Beomgyu raised a brow at him.

"Seriously! Do you think my penthouse is a dormitory?" He sounded sarcastic following the red hair to the kitchen along with the guys.

"Yeji moved in here too! Why not my girlfriend?" He shrugged his shoulder arranging the groceries on the fridge.

Kai is putting the fruits on a basket while Soobin and Yeonjun are putting the other groceries on the cabinets.

They paused when Taehyun mentioned the word girlfriend.

"Your girlfriend?" They asked in unison.