sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Chaeryeong was already panicking. Her entire body is shivering.

She frantically searched for her phone to call someone for help.

Beside her was Taehyun almost near to the door of death.

It's been a few minutes ago when they pulled over in the middle of the dark road to avoid further accident.

He's lost too much blood. In other words, he's dying.

"Argh!!! What the hell!!!" She yelled in distress and clench her fists.

She just won't stop crying and shivering. And it's not doing any help.

She flinched when Taehyun held her hand.

"Just calm down Chae! I'll be alright!" He said with a raspy voice.

"I'm so sorry Taehyun!!!" She cried again and held his hands.

Taehyun helped her search for her phone. And when they found it, he immediately called Beomgyu.

"Chaeryeong? Is this you?" Beomgyu asked from the other line. "You f**king bit**h! You're so stubborn! We already said no one's leaving tonight!" Ryujin can be heard yelling and fuming in anger.

"Shut up Ryujin! Let her speak!" It was Yeji.

"It's me!" Taehyun spoke.

"Taehyun! Where are you? Are you guys safe?!" Beomgyu asked in a frantic voice.

"Tell Kai to track our location--" he started coughing blood. "Are you alright???" Beomgyu asked again.

"I'm clocking out... I'll try to meet you on the road outside the city..." he said and suddenly groaned in pain.

"What the f**k! Uhh... Taehyun! Y-you better stay awake! Don't end the call! I'm coming!" Beomgyu said and the two could hear muttered voices from the other line.

Taehyun tried to drive again. Chaeryeong insisted not to continue but he knew if they stay there any longer, someone might come to kill them.

The car drove a little slowly. His sight is starting to blurry, but he forced to stay on the path for the girl beside him.

"I'm almost there! Yoongi hyung and Jungkook hyung are following me!" Beomgyu said.

Taehyun decided to pull over again. They can now see the lights from the city.

"Taehyun! Please stay awake! Stay with me please!" She pleaded clenching herself.

He can feel himself getting numb.

She started shaking him when he's not responding to her anymore.

And after only another 10 minutes, two cars arrived.

Beomgyu immediately ran towards them. He started cursing out after seeing Taehyun's situation.

They moved the two in the cars. Chaeryeong is on Beomgyu's car while Taehyun is on the other with Yoongi giving first aid for him.

They drove back to their penthouse.

"Why are we going at your penthouse? We need to go the hospital! Taehyun could die!" She yelled.

"Will you fu**ing shut up!!? We can't go to the hospital if you don't want every patient there to be killed! Yoongi hyung is a skilled doctor! He can take care of Taehyun better than the doctors at any hospital!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

As soon as they entered the penthouse, everyone were surprised when they saw Taehyun's situation.

Yoongi and Jungkook brought him to a specific room while the other waited at the lounge.