ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

Taehyun and Chaeryeong left right before Angel made her unexpecting announcement.

The two had other plans. Their arrival is expected at the mansion of Taehyun's step father.

As soon as they arrived, they were greeted by the maids offering them help with their needs. But the two immediately refused.

Everyone in the mansion were so nice to them. From the guards, to the maids and butlers.

The mansion is quite chilly so Taehyun took off his white coat and put it on for Chaeryeong.

"Taehyun!" The two turned after someone called his name.

It was Jaemin, his step brother. He ran towards the two and immediately greeted them.

"Chae! This is Jaemin my step brother! Jaemin! This is my girlfriend! Chaeryeong!" Taehyun introduced them to each other making sure Jaemin have enough distance from her.

Chaeryeong and Jaemin noticed it and they could only laughed about it.

Jaemin brought them to the room prepared for the both of them. He waited outside of the room for them to get change.

As soon as they finished.

"Alright! Dinner is prepared! And we were just waiting for you! So! Follow me!" Jaemin led them to the luxurious dining room and there the two saw Taehyun's family.

Taehyun's mom immediately greeted them and Taehyun introduced everyone to his girlfriend.

They had a quite a long talk during dinner. All of his step brothers are very loud which is the very opposite of him.

After their dinner. Taehyun's mom asked Chaeryeong to join her at the garden for a talk. While Taehyun was invited by his step-family for a short conversation.

The two felt really awkward as if they're talking to a complete stranger. Especially Taehyun. But he made sure he didn't show it.

*    *    *

"What the f**k!!!" Beomgyu yelled as soon as he woke up.

He felt his head so heavy and aching.

"Ah! Sh*t! What happened!" He exclaimed facepalming himself.

He looked around the room and failed to see Ryujin. But when he looked at himself.

"Oh no!" He exclaimed realizing he was naked.

He immediately searched for his pants and wore them. Then he left the room and searched for Ryujin. 

He found her at the living room talking with Yuna and Yeji.

Kai immediately covered Yuna's eyes after seeing Beomgyu coming in topless.

"Woah woah woah! What happened to you!" Yeonjun threw a pillow at him and ran to cover Yeji's eyes.

The girls only giggled at them.

"Uhm... H-hey! Ryu! Can we talk?" He turned to the short haired girl who just shot him a death glare.

She stood up and so Beomgyu followed her to their room warily.

"What is it?" She asked and threw herself to sit on the bed.

She crossed her arms and raised a brow at him.

"L-last night! W-what happened?" He asked but Ryujin only laughed in response.