ғᴏʀᴛʏ

It's been a week since they stayed at Washington for their semestral break.

They then returned home after having fun there.

Taehyun is already planning on proposing to Chaeryeong after graduation.

But aside from their plan.

The boys decided to talk to Kai about his engagement with Angel. Whenever they try to talk to Kai about it. He would always avoid this topic.

But now, they wanted to know what really Kai thought about it. Especially Yuna.

So one morning at their penthouse. Lia and Yuna came early just so they can be there when the boys confronted Kai.

The girls prepared breakfast which they had first before they gathered at the living room.

Of course Kai, being the observer he is knows what his friends are planning.

And knowing Taehyun and Beomgyu, he knows those two won't let him avoid it anymore.

"So! Let's not beat around the bush! The reason why we have gathered here is because of you Kai!" Yeonjun stood and spoke.

His eyes shifted from everyone to Kai.

The young one only crossed his arms and turned away.

"Kai! There's no point on avoiding this conversation anymore! You have to talk to us about it!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

Kai faceplamed himself. He looked at Yuna who was sitting between Ryujin and Lia. The girl only smiled at him like she always does. Then he looked back holding his nape with his right hand.

"What do you want me to tell you..." he sounded so disappointed. And hopeless.

Then a few seconds later. He started crying. As if almost all the happiness he have is slowly being taken away from him.

"I don't know what to do... Even if I wanted to get out of it... I just couldn't make decisions..." Kai said clenching his fists.

"Kai! Tell us how you end up in this engagement!" Soobin said and Kai cleared his throat.

Then he looked at Beomgyu.

"Angel and Alex were my childhood friends... Or so if that's what it looked like... Since Iam the only boy in our family, they arranged my marriage with Angel... I didn't care about it at the time... But when they learned that my family are a part of assassin clan, they cut off contact with us."

"And when the news that reached them that I'm inheriting the Saints and Huening Clan, they returned."

Kai then looked at Yuna.

"Yuna's parents are working for Angel's family..." He said which took everyone by surprise.

"I couldn't do anything about it... They're capable of ruining her family's reputation and I can't afford that!" Kai exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner!" Beomgyu yelled at him.

"For what!? There's no way I can get out of it!" Kai.

"And what!? You're just gonna let that b**ch control you! Goddam*it! You fu**ing have us! We can help you!" Taehyun yelled.

"Don't worry! Just because I'm not doing anything right now! It doesn't mean I didn't have a plan prepared..." Kai then secretly smirked.

"I can't tell you what it is... But I ask all of you to bear this with me... This plan is risky and I can't have anyone else know about it!" Kai explained.

"So you're just gonna keep pretending like she can control you?" Yeji asked.

"Well if I were him! I would've done the same if I'm certain that my plan will work!" Soobin said.

They continued the conversation and trued to come up of a plan when things doesn't go the way they wanted to.

Yuna and Ryujin took Yeonjun and Taehyun to their company secretly. The two will be trying to hack on their databases to start clearing out every evidence that will link them to Angel's family.

Meanwhile. Both Beomgyu and Soobin went to wiretap Angel and her family. As Kai went to their house.

* * *

"You know! For the record! What you guys doing are so illegal!" Ryujin retorted.

They're currently at the rooftop.

"You know Ryu! Sometimes it's fun to disobey the rules!" Yeonjun said and laughed.

"But! I really wanted to ask this earlier... Taehyun! Did Kai mentioned to you when their wedding will be?" Yuna asked while fidgeting her fingers. Ryujin sighed and patted her back.

"Unfortunately, it was after graduation like mine! That is why I'm going to do everything in my power to not let that devil marry Kai!" Taehyun said followed by his devilish laugh.

"But seriously dude! I'm way older than you! I never imagined you'll get married first than me!" Yeonjun scoffed and Taehyun chuckled.

"Then I guess I'm more better than you!"

* * *

Kai himself went to Angel's house. After finally telling his friends everything he's been keeping from them. He felt like something huge was lifted from his back.

As soon as he arrived he was immediately greeted by Angel. She hugged him so tight as if she's never seen him like a lifetime.

Kai rolled his eyes and slowly pushed her away.

"Good thing you've thought of coming back! You know she was actually planning of sending an assassin to your girlfriend's house!" Alex suddenly spoke who was sitting on the couch from the living room not far from them.

Kai rolled his eyes. He's used to hearing this threat whenever he ignores them.

He sat on the couch in front of Alex while Angel went to sit beside him.
T

he reason why he came here today is actually because he received a call from Alex.

"What is it you wanted to tell me?" Kai asked with an evident irritated tone.

"Mom said! We will be moving the wedding day! Exactly the day after the graduation!" Angel giggled out of excitement as she jumps off the floor with please.

The two keeps talking about the wedding as Kai only barely listen to them.

While Alex were talking. Kai is busy counting the days left and he realized that he doesn't really have as much time.

And that Phantom hasn't called him yet about their secret plan.

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.