Is this a good idea?

"How's Y/L/N doing, Bokuto?" Konoha bounces the volleyball against the wall while the others are focused on a practice game. Bokuto grins from ear to ear, jumping up to slam the volleyball against the wall. He runs to the side to continue his attacks against the wall. "She's maintaining Akaashi's attention."

Konoha shakes his head, chuckling. "I can't believe you're keeping track. To think you're the evil mastermind behind the setter challenge. Does Akaashi know?" Bokuto catches his volleyball, walking over to Konoha. "Of course he doesn't. He still thinks it's some crazy fangirl of his."

"He'll kill you when he does find out it's you." Konoha grunts out, missing the volleyball that flies over his head. "There's not a single day where a girl is not trying to get his attention."

"I'm doing this out of friendly love." Bokuto rebuttals. "He won't hate me when he finds the right girl to keep him company. Akaashi needs to live a little. Life isn't just about school and volleyball." Konoha stares at Bokuto with a disgusted look. "It's so weird to hear you speak seriously sometimes. It's actually disgusting." Konoha involuntarily shivers. Bokuto scrunches his nose, shrugging.

"Akaashi did surprise me today during gym period. He asked Y/L/N to help him with his scrape. I wonder if anything interesting happened between the two when I left." Bokuto grins, tossing the volleyball up and slamming it against the wall again. "Scrape? Did he get hurt?" Konoha raises an eyebrow, twirling the volleyball in his hands.

"Yeah, I did because of that idiot." Akaashi appears between the two, eyeing Bokuto. Bokuto turns to look at Akaashi, getting hit in the face by his volleyball that bounces off the wall. "Serves you right." Akaashi smirks.

"Where?" Konoha looks at Akaashi, not seeing any injury. Akaashi raises his shorts up slightly to show his right knee. A Band-Aid plastered over it. "Did Y/L/N kiss it all better?" Konoha teases, laughing at his own joke. Bokuto seems intrigued, rubbing the side of his face. "Did she?" He asks. Akaashi closes his eyes, sighing in annoyance. "No. She cleaned up the scrape and placed a Band-Aid over it. That's all that happened." Konoha and Bokuto frown at his response.

"You really take things for granted Akaashi." Konoha drags out a sigh. "Moments like those are rare to come by."

"Especially how guilty she felt when she saw you getting hurt." Bokuto pouts. "I bet if you asked her to kiss your knee, she would."

"No she wouldn't." Akaashi cuts Bokuto's weird imaginations off. "OH! Imagine Y/L/N in a nurse outfit. She'd look so adorable." Konoha smirks over at Bokuto who's blushing at the idea, the tips of his ears red. He seems to fantasize deeply, jaw dropping slowly. Akaashi narrows his eyes on the two who are fantasizing lewd thoughts. He doesn't understand how his seniors can be so immature and horny all the time at their age. The two 18 and considered as an adult.

"Can you two not do that here. Have your sexual fantasies at home in your bedroom." Akaashi grimaces when he sees their blushing faces. Bokuto and Konoha both snap out of it, both feeling embarrassed now. "E-Excuse me, is Akaashi here?" An unfamiliar girl pops her head inside of the gym.

"Looks like another candidate is here to try the challenge." Konoha wears a lopsided smile, exhaling. "Akaashi could go out with a girl every single day in the school year and he'll still have plenty of girls left to mess with."