Akaashi's falling hard

"Y-You...wait. What?" You raise an eyebrow at Akaashi. He scrunches his nose, not wanting to repeat himself. Pierre glances at the two of you, muffling his chuckle with his hand. "I think your upperclassman wants your attention Y/N. I'm sorry if I'm pulling her attention away from you Akaashi."

Akaashi remains quiet, he's unable to say anything back to Pierre when he's correct. Your heart skips when you look at Akaashi.

Did he really want your attention? Is he possibly jealous of Pierre?

Pierre finishes the last bite of his omurice and gets ready to stand up from his seat. He extends his hand towards your head and gently strokes your hair. "I'll see you when you get home Y/N." You purse your lips, nodding to him. Pierre raises a hand to say goodbye to Akaashi, "Treat Y/N well." Pierre heads to the front to pay for his meal.

Akaashi responds with a short nod. You turn around and stare at Akaashi. "Did you want me as your maid Keiji?" He scrunches his nose, gulping and not answering. Seeing him not speak his mind throws you off. Exhaling, you reach for his plate. With a small smile, you go back into character. "What would you like me to draw on your omurice, m...master?" You bite your tongue, feeling super insecure when you call Akaashi master. Your cheeks start to flush as you patiently wait for Akaashi's response.

"A bear." Akaashi murmurs. You remember Akaashi with the adorable bear headband when you hear his answer. Giggling, you nod your head. You're careful to squeeze the ketchup bottle as you draw a teddy bear, adding a heart beside it. Pushing the plate back in front of Akaashi you whisper a soft, "Ta-da~" Akaashi adorably points to his mouth, quietly asking you to feed him.

Did he watch your entire interaction with Pierre?

"Hm, I don't understand sign language master." You decide to tease Akaashi. Seeing him this shy and adorable is too much for you right now. It's an unusual sight that you didn't expect to see today. Akaashi gives in to your teasing, his eyes cast down to his plate. "Can you feed me?"

You cover your mouth, eyes widening from his question.

Who is this Akaashi!?

His gunmetal blue eyes nervously look over to your wide ones. He purses his lips and you notice the tips of his ears redden.

He's so cute. How can he possibly be this cute?

Clearing your thoughts, you reach for his spoon and scoop a spoonful of omurice. Akaashi parts his lips open and you hear your beating heart in your eardrums as you slide the spoon into his mouth.

His lips...

You remember your brief kiss with him at the maid café and then the second partial kiss at the park. A heat creeps onto your face as you pull the spoon out of his mouth. "How does it taste master?" Akaashi coughs when he hears you call him master again. You hurry out of your seat to grab his drink from the other table. He takes the soda from your hands and quickly chugs it down.