I'm bad too

Akaashi and Zico spend the majority of Sunday with you and Konoha until late into the evening. You had to say goodbye to Akaashi and return to your bedroom for the night. "I'll see you tomorrow." Akaashi strokes your hair, forming a small smile for you. Nodding your head, you try to stop the frown that's etching onto your face. Akaashi notices Y/N's sadness, his heartstrings aching.

He wishes he could take her pain away. Even the smallest amount will do. Biting his inner cheek, he sums up the courage to surprise Y/N.

You feel the warmth of Akaashi's hand cup your face. His eyes soften when he leans closer to your lips. Your eyes widen when you feel the soft touch of Akaashi's lips against yours. Your mind blanks out and your eyelids heavy. Akaashi's lips distract you momentarily. His kiss is gentle and sweet. He pulls away from the sound of a car honk and shyly looks you in the eye. "Sweet dreams Y/N."

He raises a hand to say goodbye and you silently wave back, your cheeks burning red. You close the door behind you after seeing Yamoto drive off with Zico and Akaashi.

"I'm jealous." Konoha startles you when you turn around. He eyes you with crossed arms. "How does it feel to be kissed Y/N?"

Feeling embarrassed that Konoha caught you and Akaashi sharing a kiss, you avoid his eyes. "Don't ask me such weird questions." You slur your words, walking past him. Konoha exhales deeply, following behind you. "I want a kiss too." He whispers with a frown.

Is this his way of making you feel guilty?

You stop to turn around towards Konoha. He stops himself before colliding into you. "I'm sure there's someone who likes you Konoha. Maybe you're not noticing them."

He scoffs at the idea, pouting. "Are you saying I'm clueless?" You nod your head quickly. "You're not the smartest guy I know. You come pretty close to the idiot test between Zico." Konoha furrows his brows at the thought. His fingers pinch your cheek.

"I'll show you who the idiot is." Konoha grumbles out. You push his fingers away and run through the maze that Konoha calls his home. He tails right after you. "I have the upper hand here Y/N!"

He's right but you weren't going to tell him that.

"Whatever!" You blurt out, turning the corner and running down a long hallway. Staff workers eye the two of you curiously.

"Jokes on you. That's a dead end." Konoha smirks with a booming laughter.

Jokes on him.

You flash a devilish smirk when you step to the side. Konoha runs into the wall, the vase that sits on the table begins to titter over.

Thankfully Konoha stops it from falling with his long arms. "Y/N! Get back here!" You're long gone when he calls out for you. Placing a hand over your chest, you feel the rapid beating of your heart. Your chest heaves up and down harshly from the running. Konoha finds Y/N hunched over in the middle of the hallway. "Gotcha!" He attempts to embrace you but you squat down to throw him off.

"I...I didn't say you could hug me." You say in between heavy breathing. Konoha groans. "Besides, didn't you say you wouldn't do weird things to me?"

"I don't think hugging is weird." Konoha whispers, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Are you just asking for Akaashi to kick your ass?" You look up at Konoha with a smirk, giggling tiredly.

Konoha nibbles his bottom lip, lowering his eyes. His heart wavers when he sees the smirk on Y/N's face. The sweat on her forehead makes her bangs stick to her face. Squatting down he extends his hand towards her forehead, wiping the sweat off. "Akaashi can kick my ass all he wants. I don't care."

You clam up when you hear Konoha speak so honestly. He looks away from your forehead and directly towards your eyes. "Akaashi may be possessive but I think I'm just as bad. Seeing how happy you two are breaks me but it also makes me want you just as badly. Maybe I'm a masochist?" Konoha drops his hand to his side.

You stiffen in front of Konoha. "Agh, I knew you were into weird shit."

Konoha dryly chuckles, running his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. "I'm just finding this out myself. Maybe it's just a rare case when I'm around you Y/N." He slowly stands up and shrugs. "Hurt me all you want Y/N. It'll just make me like you more."

"N-No. I'm not going to do that. You'll just ask another weird request next. Like letting you join our dates or something." You quickly straighten up and walk past him. Konoha wears a devilish smirk. "Or something? Something like..." He swiftly stands behind you, whispering into your ear. "A threesome?"

"AHHHH!!!" You scream out from embarrassment, covering your redden face. Thoughts are slowly corroding your mind as Konoha's idea invades your innocent mind. Lewd images clouds your thoughts and you feel disgusted. Konoha wears an amused smirk as he eyes Y/N's blushing state. "Wait till I tell Akaashi how perverted you are Y/N."

"Stop it Akinori!" You yell out.

"Oh? Calling me by my first name? I must've riled you up Y/N." Konoha's smirk widens, his tongue glides against his lips.

Running footsteps rush over to the hallway and a maid eyes the two of you. "I heard a scream, is the Miss alright?" Konoha nods his head. "I was teasing her with a ghost story about the portrait down the hall. She's easily disturbed."

You shove Konoha for lying so poorly. The maid slowly nods her head, noticing how red your face is. "Should I walk you to your bedroom Miss? You don't look so well."

"Yes please." You hurry over to the maid. You have to get yourself away from Konoha before he invades your thoughts further. The maid leads the way and you follow after her.

Konoha watches Y/N leave. His confidence falters as he clutches a hand on his chest. He leans against the wall and breaks into a sweat. The pounding of his heart against his chest is more wild than usual.

A threesome? As if that ever will happen.

The thought itself is exciting though. Konoha grunts, his imagination already getting the better of him.

Damn Akaashi for stating his right to Y/N. Konoha's frustration mixes with sexual desire. He's unsure how gentlemanly he can be if Y/N is at arms length.