Might as well

"Miss? Why is the Miss crying?" Pierre greets Haru and Zico at the front door. The two shake their heads. "She wouldn't tell us." Haru speaks softly, eyeing her best friend that's in tears.

"May I go upstairs?" Your words tremble out of your lips. Pierre nods his head and steps aside. He then turns back to Haru and Zico. "Shall I drive you two home? It's dark out. I can't let you both walk home like this." Zico stares at Y/N who's running up the stairs. His lips twitch into a frown. "Pierre I think you should keep an eye out on Y/N."

"Don't worry Zico. I'll check on her after I bring you two home." Pierre forms a gentle smile and walks away to grab the car keys. "I'll be right back." Haru and Zico turn around to walk down the stairs. The two silently wait at the bottom steps. "Do you think Akaashi broke up with her?" Zico quietly speaks. Haru clenches her fist when she hears Zico's words.

"Akaashi did distance himself majority of today. But I can't seem to understand why? This morning he was jealous and now he's upset?" Haru furrows her brows together, a scowl on her face. "Jealous? Of who?" Zico raises a brow, staring at Haru's scrunched face. Pierre pulls up and calls for the two to get inside. "Of Pierre." Haru whispers before entering the car. Zico looks confused when he enters after Haru in the backseat.

"It's been awhile since I've driven the two of you home." Pierre lightly chuckles, putting the car in drive.

"Yeah, I think it's been two years?" Zico musters a smile. His thoughts are clouded with what Haru said to him.

Akaashi is jealous of Pierre? What would he be jealous of when he's Y/N's boyfriend?

Or well...ex boyfriend now.

Pierre doesn't bring up the topic about Y/N when he drives Haru and Zico home. The two thankful of his consideration.

🏐・゚゚・。.

A faint knock thumps against your bedroom door. "Miss?" Pierre calls out to you from the empty hallway. "I'm stepping in."

You don't utter a word as you're hiding underneath your blankets. The room is pitch black when Pierre walks inside. He scans the room for Y/N and spots her hidden beneath her blankets. A faint smile etches on his face. Pierre makes his way over to her bed, crouching down at the edge where her head is underneath the covers.

"Miss."

You stare at the spot where you hear Pierre's voice. You couldn't form any words.

"Did something happen during the festival? I'm here to listen to you if you need." Pierre stares at the blanket in front of him, seeing it move slightly. You shake your head back and forth. You didn't have the courage to tell him what happened tonight.

Pierre nods despite Y/N being unable to see him. "I'll be here when you're willing to talk. Goodnight Miss." Pierre stands up, he turns around and exits the bedroom with a soft click of the door. You slowly pull the blanket off of your face, glossed over eyes staring at the door.