Fessing up

Zico overhears Konoha and widens his eyes. Pierre blocks Zico's view with a gentle smile. "I'll have to ask you to move along Zico. This is now a family matter."

"Family matter...?" Zico raises an eyebrow. The woman tugs on Zico, ushering for him to hurry and move along. "Listen to him Zico. Let's go somewhere else." Zico unwillingly gets pulled away by the woman.

"The date's over Konoha." Akaashi grips tightly onto Konoha's shoulder which makes him wince. His hands fall loosely to his side and Akaashi grabs hold of your wrist, pulling you over to him. Konoha rubs his shoulder, glaring at Akaashi. "Did you have to be so rough?" He grumbles out, reaching for your other wrist. "Don't interfere Akaashi."

You feel like a ragdoll as the two pull you left and right. "I kindly ask the both of you to unhand the Miss. You're hurting her." Pierre walks over to the two, an eerily calm smile on his face. The two obediently listens. You hurry over to Pierre, not wanting him to lecture you either. Pierre raises your arm up to see your redden wrists. He sharply stares at the two, displeased.

"I'll leave you two alone to chat. Miss, let's go home." Pierre turns around and you glance at Akaashi and Konoha. The two avoid your eyes to glare at one another. "Miss." Pierre calls out to you and you hurry over to him. "Pierre...were you and Keiji following Konoha and I?" He nods his head, bowing slightly to apologize. "Akaashi was worried about you and I suggested the idea to follow you. I'm sorry for not telling you." You shake your head, entering in the elevator with him. "I figured you would do something along those lines. I just didn't think you actually would."

Pierre forms a gentle smile towards you, dryly chuckling. "You know me well, Miss. So, did you enjoy your day with young master Konoha?"

"For the most part...until the end." You murmur. You then remember that he has your high heels. "Pierre, we have to go back. Konoha has my heels."

"I'll just buy you another one." Pierre ushers you out of the elevator and leads you to his car. Pressing your lips together, you give in and follow Pierre home. You weren't sure what to tell your parents when you get home.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"Let's find somewhere private to talk Konoha." Akaashi speaks in a low tone, sliding his hands into his pockets. Konoha clenches his teeth, tightening his hold on the shoe bag. He didn't want to be alone with Akaashi. There's so much to unravel. "Let's go." Akaashi calls out to Konoha. He unwillingly follows behind him and the two enter an elevator. Akaashi presses the garage button and the two silently take the elevators down.

Konoha glances at Akaashi's back, unsure how their conversation will unfold. The two have never been alone like this. Bokuto would usually be in the picture.

Akaashi steps out of the elevator and a chill runs down Konoha's back. He reflexively raises his arm up to block a swing from Akaashi. A darkness glazes over Akaashi's gunmetal blue eyes. A sight Konoha's never seen from him. "Did you take me down here in attempts to kick my ass Akaashi?" Konoha grumbles out, lowering his arm.

"Why would you go out on a date with a girl you know I have feelings for?" Akaashi angrily spits out, his composure completely gone. He raises his hand again but Konoha grips tightly on his wrist, pushing his arm back. "It's more complicated than you think Akaashi! Hear me out before you come to a conclusion." Konoha yells out. A few lurking eyes flick over to the two. "Let's speak calmly in my car. We're bringing attention to ourselves. The last thing we need is for cops to show up."