I love you Keiji

You drape a scarf around your neck before saying goodbye to Yamoto. "Have a good day Miss." Yamoto smiles to you and you exit out of his car. "Thank you Yamoto. I'll give you a call later today." He nods his head and waves to you before driving back to Konoha's.

You make your way to the train station to wait for Akaashi but to your surprise he's already there. A smile etches on his face when he sees you. You mimic his smile with your own and hurry over to him.

"You look warm." Akaashi whispers. His hand adjusts the beanie on your head to cover the tip of your ears. Playfully teasing him, you pout. "That's the only compliment I get? I spent all night trying to figure out what to wear..."

Akaashi pinches your cheek and blushes. "You look cute Y/N. Is that what you wanted to hear instead?" He smirks at you and intertwines his hand with yours. Scrunching your nose, you nod. "You look handsome as usual Keiji." You eye his black turtleneck sweater that he paired with a gray coat, black pants, and boots. "I feel like you're stealing the spotlight from me."

Your eyes glance at Akaashi up and down. You've only seen him in his casual wear and school uniform. Seeing him dressed fancier than usual is eye candy. He runs his fingers through his messy black hair and averts your eyes, a blush creeping onto his face. "You weren't the only one who spent all night deciding what to wear." Akaashi murmurs innocently under his breath. Your heart clenches when you see how shy he is.

Wrapping your arms around his waist, you giggle into his chest. "You're so cute Keiji." Akaashi stiffens from your words and clears his throat. "You're making me shy. I don't like it." Scoffing under your breath, you pull away. "Where are we going today?" Akaashi reaches into his pocket and shows you a reservation for two at an interactive art museum. He purses his lips when he speaks to you.

"I wasn't exactly sure where to take you but I figured you'd like to go here. There's a lot to see and I read from reviews that it's a great spot for a date." Akaashi's seems to have picked up on your rambling when you get nervous as he continues to mumble under his breath. A smile forms on your face and you surprise him with a kiss on the nose. "Let's get there before it gets too crowded Keiji."

Akaashi softens his eyes and his cheeks turn a shade red. Y/N always surprises him with her actions. He nods his head and leads her through the morning crowd of Tokyo.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"Oh wow! Look Keiji! This room is so magical." The two of you have wandered aimlessly in the dark spaces. Each room seemed to have a specific theme and the one you currently are in is illuminated with beautiful string lights. The lights suddenly cut off leaving the room in a pitch blackness.

You grow nervous being in the dark with strangers. A warm hand intertwines with yours and the low voice of Akaashi whispers into your ear. "It's alright Y/N. I'm right here." His voice comforts you and you feel the butterflies in your stomach.

The string lights slowly turn on in different shades of colors before remaining on a bright white. A breath escapes from you as you stare at the room in amazement. Akaashi wears a smile when he sees the bright smile on Y/N. She fumbles her coat pocket to pull out her phone, raising it in front of her face to take a photo of him.