Clouded and curious

The eerie sound of the running sink fills the silence between your stare down with the third year senior. She takes one step forward with her arms lowering to her sides. Smirking towards you, she raises an eyebrow. "So, you're the one that has Akaashi wrapped around your finger."

Not exactly, but sure.

You don't utter a response, your eyes following her every step. Not moving from your positioning, you clench tightly on the watering can. Water starts to run down your hand from it being overfilled. She doesn't seem to notice the watering can in your hand as she stares directly at your face.

Huffing under her breath, she extends a hand out towards your face. Taking a step back, you avoid her hand but she only steps forward to snatch your jaw in her hold. Her fingernails dig into your skin.

"You're not even pretty." She speaks in a dark tone. With your free hand you pry her hands away from your face.

"Keiji isn't the arrogant type to date a girl because of her looks." You grumble out, rubbing your jaw from the pain. The seniors face scrunches up, obviously unhappy with your retort. "Are you rich then? You have nothing else going for you." She looks you up and down with disgust.

"No I'm not. Has the thought crossed your mind that he likes me for who I am? My personality?" Dryly laughing under your breath you click your tongue. "Wait, you're probably too busy seeing red to think logically. First you thumbtacked my shoes and now you're cornering me while I'm alone. Very mature of you, senior."

Tired of your bickering the senior raises a hand to slap you. You weren't expecting the hit so dodging it is out of the question. A burning sting quickly forms on your cheek, your eyes wavering when you glare at her.

"Go ahead, slap me all you want! Keiji will never accept love from someone like you. A person who's stooped this low to hurt someone while they're vulnerable." Your eyes lower down to her trembling hands, noticing her fingers twitch in response when you said the word 'slap.' Readying yourself to dodge, the sudden vibration in your skirt startles you. The feeling of her hand makes contact with your cheek again.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Akaashi holds the phone to his ear, staring at the students around the rooftop. None of them are Y/N and he begins to worry.

Why did she run off without telling anyone of her whereabouts? Is she not afraid to be confronted by the person who's targeting her?

Maybe she's ignoring him on purpose because he wouldn't speak his mind to her?

That's impossible... She didn't look too upset at him earlier. The automated voice recorder plays in his ear, the dialing tone coming to a stop. Exhaling under his breath, he hurries to the door of the rooftop, flinging it open and quickly making his way downstairs.

He's not exactly sure where to look when he reaches the bottom staircase.