50 | The Other Half

I can't thank you enough for reading, voting and commenting on this story, guys. You're the most amazing people.

Warning:
Mature scenes ahead

***

Derek towers over me, leaning closer to me on the bed

Derek towers over me, leaning closer to me on the bed. My heart rate kicks up a notch as fear clenches like a tight fist around my chest. The fact that I'm only covered in my thin underwear makes me shudder even more.

Is he going to rape me?

A smile touches his lips. "Don't worry, Mel," he whispers. "I'm not going to do the same mistake that I did when I pulled you inside the alley. I want you to feel the same pleasure. I want us to make love. I want you to beg for me."

His words make me nauseated. There is no way that I'm going to willingly give my body to him.

"And now, we have plenty of time, since you're going to be stuck with me forever." His face draws closer, and I look away, feeling his breath against my ear. "But for the meantime, let me have a taste of your skin. J-just a little bit," he stutters.

His sentence sends chills through my body. When he plasters soft kisses on my neck, I struggle to break away. "No! Get off me!" I scream.

To my horror, he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls it, and I feel a striking pain on my scalp. "Have you not learned your lesson?" he barks. "Do you prefer that I fuck you senseless now?"

It feels like the air in my lungs are getting ripped off, and my words stick in my throat. He threatens me, and I have no power to run away from him.

I squeeze my eyes shut as he kisses my neck again, my lips trembling in fear. He then wraps his arms around me, hugging me from behind as I turn on my side to the other way.

"God, Melanie, you smell so good," he hisses, smelling my shoulder like he used to do when he was trying to rape me inside the alley. "What a perfect way to go to bed. We're gonna do this every night, aren't we?" His hold on me tightens, as if he's afraid to let me go.

His breath on my neck makes me want to throw up. I wait, wait and wait. I wait until he's completely asleep. But even if he is, there's no way I can slip out of his hold and run away. I can only stare at the wall I'm facing, feeling his chest heaving up and down against my back as he peacefully sleeps behind me.

My sobs break, and I cover my mouth in my hand to muffle them. I'm afraid that he'll hear me crying and start to be violent again. I'm afraid that he'll fuck me senseless if I show him any indication of rebelling.

My tears won't stop escaping my eyes, and before I know it, I'm already sobbing hard. I've never been this scared my entire life. Never in million years would I have imagined that this kind of nightmare would happen to me in reality.