Spin-off Story | Broken Sky

Hi guys, I'm back again :)

I can't thank you enough for your love and support. Thank you for reading Deeper. It means so much to me. I really appreciate your comments, votes and follows. I'm sorry that I haven't got the chance to respond to all of you because I've been preparing the next book in this series. As I promised you, I'm publishing a spin-off story. It's out now. I've posted the introduction and aesthetics -- the first chapter will be released soon.

This book is entitled "Broken Sky". It's about Jake and Lais, whose story had started long ago, even before everything in " Deeper" happened.

Summary:

All my life, I've never trusted men. The image of them planted in my head is the figure of my abusive stepfather who has made my mother and I live in hell.

But then, an encounter with the school's football team captain, Jake Spencer, in one particular morning, starts to make me question my judgment. It's the day when he saves me. He's given me hope I never knew existed.

However, I'm the only one who remembers. Of course. He's the superstar in my high school, and I'm just a girl trying to fit in. I should stay away from him, blending in the crowd just like I used to do, avoiding him. Because we are two people from two different worlds.

So when fate decides differently, it strikes me with a force so violent that I can't escape from. He destroys me. And just like the first time we met, I'm the only one who remembers everything.

Little do I know that it destroys him too.

Even worse.