TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY

[TWO WEEKS LATER]

It was a big day, and there were lots of big days to come.

It was the last show of the tour, which was mine. It was my last week of being an artist under SYCO. It was the day before my album dropped. The day before we went home. The week before I came out about everything with Donte.

It was a really big day.

I had no time to reflect on how big of a day it was, though, because we were running late. I was preforming in the arena the boys had preformed in the night before. Oakland Arena. Capacity? 20,000.

One Direction and I both sold out the arena.

We were in a dressing room under the stage. It was a tight squeeze for all five of us but we were making it work.

I was stripping out of my clothes and changing when there was a knock on the door. "What?" I called.

"You need to get out there!" A woman called back.

"Sorry, I know!" I pulled the red dress down and slipped on my beat up Air Forces. "Okay, I'm good."

"Group hug," Liam called. The boys wrapped me in a tight hug and I giggled when they jumped up and down. "Go kill it, peaches."

"I plan on it," I said. "I seriously gotta go-"

"We know," Harry laughed. The hug broke and Louis handed me my ear pieces. I put them in my ears and grabbed my mic from Harry.

"See you after, I love you guys," I said, slipping out of the room.

"See you after!" They chorused.

I ran up the stairs to the stage and waved while the intro to a song on my second album started.

"Sorry I'm late, but I was hoping an unreleased song would make it up to you guys?" the crowd screamed. "This is Paris!"

I sang to the arena, which was ailenly quiet. Everyone was trying to get a good recording without the crowd in the background.

When I finished the song, the arena erupted. I smiled proudly.

It was going to be an amazing show.

-

"Goodnight, Oakland! You've been beautiful!" I called loudly into the mic. I bowed again and picked up a rose from the stage. "Thank you!" I waved, bowed a final time, and then bounded down the stairs to the dressing room. Paps followed me and stood outside the door, taking pictures and recording.

"You did amazing!" Niall laughed. He pulled me into a hug and rocked me back and forth. I wrapped my arms around him as well and squeezed him tightly.

"You always smash it," Harry said. He pried me out of Niall's grip and hugged me himself. I melted into him. It was a happy hug. I don't get very many happy hugs these days.

"That was a perfect concert!" I said excitedly, "like seriously, I don't think it could have gone better."

"It's because you're so talented," Liam said. I wrapped my arms around him next. "Such a talented kid, growing up so fast." He fake sniffled and I giggled into his chest.