fourty-one - they dont know about us

[i feel at home
when i am with you.

isn't that a beautiful thing?]

__________________________________

"I have to change again?" I asked Cassie, looking at the clothing hanger in front of me.

"Yeah, management wants you in that maroon jumper Harry was wearing," she said, "and you didn't hear it from me, but they're not happy with you or Louis becuase of what happened earlier."

"I figured not," I mumbled. I pulled of Harry's button down and peeled off my top, before wiggling into his crew neck jumper. It smelled like him.

"Actually, let me put your hair back so you don't get nasty food in it," Cassie said. I sat in my chair and let her pull it up into a high pony tail. "Ariana Grande better watch out, you're coming for her brand."

"Ariana could end my career before it starts," I said playfully.

"Mick, are you ready?" Niall called from the other side of the door. I looked around, checked my pocket for my phone, and decided that I was.

"Yeah," I called back loudly. I swung the door open and gave him a nervous smile.

I waved a small goodbye to Cassie and walked out of the room.

We met up with the other boys at the edge of the set. My eyes shifted to the round table and I grimaced. Even from a safe distance, the food looked disgusting.

"Does that say cod sperm?" Louis asked, leaning closer to me from behind so he could speak in my ear. He put his arm over my shoulder and pointed. I looked down his hand to the tiny paper. I squinted then and dropped my jaw in disgust.

"Say sike," I said back. He laughed and pulled away from me. His thumb brushed under my jaw and I leaned my head toward his hand subconsciously.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our next set of guests is a rather large group. The biggest boy band in the world, and their sister who just dropped her first solo single!" James Corden introduced us excitedly. "Give it up for One Direction and Mickey Horan!"

The live audience clapped as we walked onto the set. We all shook James' hand and then waited for him to tell us what we were supposed to do next.

"Alright. I'm sure you're all excited for this, huh?" James asked, nodding his head towards the nasty food. I frowned. "Mickey's definitely not. Let's get to it then," James laughed.

The boys and I sat down around the table with James. He smiled devilishly.

"Beef tongue?" Liam said incredulously, looking down at the food in front of him.

"Yeah, beef tongue," James said.

James spun the table so each food was in front of the camera and read them off. Salmon smoothie, crickets, grass hoppers, fish eye, bull penis, beef tongue, and green olives, which I tweeted about hating earlier last week.

"I'm going to ask the questions, alright. You can either answer the question, or you can eat the food. Your call," James said, "alright, Harry, you pick who goes first."

Harry looked around at us, and his eyes locked on Niall. Niall shook his head no frantically, and Harry smiled wide. "Nialler," Harry started, "I think you're gonna want the salmon smoothie."

"Fuck you," Niall laughed. Harry spun the table so the gross, pink colored smoothie was in front of Niall.

James read the question and laughed. "Okay, Niall. Between Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn, who did you think Mickey would have ended up with?"